Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

chances are , you probably won't need to F5 at all , the white 262 will most likely be web exclusive ^_^

Yea that's probably going to happen for roid's white anubis, lets hope that the white CF might just end up a regular release! :rolleyes:

I really dont want to spend so much $ on exclusives, so hopefully bandai would tease us with a regular CF.. :)

Tho by the time bandai finally comes around to release who knows how much prices would be. Its pointless to speculate anyway..

Then Bandai, please make that happen! ^_^

Oh yes pls, but just to add make it pronto! :lol:

Looking forward to the cannon fodder version of the Sv-262 much more, I really don't like the Anubis dog style head of Keith's version and the markings are too bling bling for my taste.

I really prefer the head on the standard version as it has much more of an Fz-109 / Sv-51 vibe to it.

Did Amiami always have it for preorder without a discount?

Edit: Nvm. It was 21380 when it 1st went up for PO.

They kept the discount price of 21380 all the way to the last recent pre order reopening that lasted for almost forever (well in the normal Bandai preorder sense). After that I think it no longer offer any discount.

I'm guessing those drones are going to be some sort of add on? Or are they coming with the base unit?

It's safe to assume the Lil Drakens and the missile pods on the legs will be a separate add on, Bandai wouldn't miss out on a chance to get easy money.

I like how they solved the issue of the shield unfolding, that little bit of spread at the base to rotate the halves out will help keep the emblem intact when they come back together.

Having just finished construction on the 1/72 model, I'm optimistic the slightly more durable DX will be easier to handle.

may be you havent uses that card for a while and they want it updated,

Also cdjapan is still running their holiday bonus points which only require you to make the order by 12-15-16 , does not really matter if it shipps next year. you will get back 2000 bonus points and 660 normal points from this order when they ship the item on 03/17

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/campaign/10000_holiday_points161125

No I use the card all the time. Also tried another card, same. Interesting about the extra points I didn't see any mention of that in my cart. How do you know if you got the points or not?

It wont be mention or even shown on your order list. but it suppose to activate when you place the order on your account within the promption period which is November 25 to December 15, 2016.

They have these extra points here and there and sometimes I don't even know about it but still got it, so their system seems to be good for it. I mean I even got the extra points for placing the order from their phone app last time.

here's a link of the promo for more details. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/campaign/10000_holiday_points161125

Keys

This offer applies to order placed between November 25 and December 15, 2016 (Japan Standard Time UTC+9)..

*DO NOT use the "Check out with PayPal" button in the shopping cart, because it's designed specifically for people who prefer to shop without creating the customer account. This promotion will not apply if this button is used to place the order.

Your order details page and order confirmation mail will only state the regular points you earn from your order, and bonus points from this promotion will not be included in the "Points you earn" section.

The promotion applies as long as you place your order between November 25 and December 15, 2016 (Japan Standard Time UTC+9), and it does not matter how long it takes your order to be shipped.

I keep jumping back and forward on whether I should cancel my hlj order for this.

On one hand it looks cool, on the other Macross Delta really sucked.

But I also don't want to risk upsetting HLJ for messing with their order system, as I have a heap of orders with them that I don't want to risk losing.

as long as it is not yet released, you can modify the orders as many times as you want in HLJ, this include cancelling of certain item or the whole order. It really looks cool, unfortunately, the Anime used anime magic in this day of CG to make it slimmer in Fighter mode in the show

I've never even seen Delta, have no interest in it, and I pre-ordered the SV-262 because it's a transforming Draken and that is cool as hell. It's also pretty unique as far as valkyrie designs go in the franchise, which is another bonus. No reason you can't divorce the design from the series and enjoy it for what it is.

I've never even seen Delta, have no interest in it, and I pre-ordered the SV-262 because it's a transforming Draken and that is cool as hell. It's also pretty unique as far as valkyrie designs go in the franchise, which is another bonus. No reason you can't divorce the design from the series and enjoy it for what it is.

This has always been my thought.

QFT!

I think a great many of us around here (after Macross Plus) could reeeeaaally care less about the stories (7, Zero, Frontier, and for SURE Delta) and buy all this stuff just because it looks cool and the engineering that goes into them is pretty darn cool (most of the time)

Edited by derex3592

Same here. Sure it's nice to get a little background on stuff but for me it's like the YF-30 and YF-29 Perceval. Never played the game. No intention to play the game. No idea what happened in the game. But I loved both designs and had to get them. They are still 2 of my favorites.

QFT!

I think a great many of us around here (after Macross Plus) could reeeeaaally care less about the stories (7, Zero, Frontier, and for SURE Delta) and buy all this stuff just because it looks cool and the engineering that goes into them is pretty darn cool (most of the time)

I've never seen 7, and the preview for Delta turned me off immensely to the point where I never watched it. From everything I've heard that was probably for the best and I saved myself a fair bit of grief. Despite that I still like the VF-22, because I like the YF-21, because I like the YF-23. And the SV-262 looks neat as hell so I pre-ordered it blindly because hey a transforming Draken. It's probably never going to leave gerwalk mode, but I'll love the hell out of it all the same.

I've never seen 7, and the preview for Delta turned me off immensely to the point where I never watched it. From everything I've heard that was probably for the best and I saved myself a fair bit of grief. Despite that I still like the VF-22, because I like the YF-21, because I like the YF-23. And the SV-262 looks neat as hell so I pre-ordered it blindly because hey a transforming Draken. It's probably never going to leave gerwalk mode, but I'll love the hell out of it all the same.

I watched Delta, but it was pretty meh. But I usually buy toys on their own merits regardless of what show they're in, or by how or by whom the toy's animated incarnation was used. I've never understood people's dislike/disinterest of a toy or figure based on their bias from watching a show or reading a manga/comic. A cool toy is a cool toy to me, and I needn't any background to determine if I want it. I will check reviews, however.

Also a fan of the YF-23, which remains my favorite fighter aircraft. Every time I see the F-22, I feel like we as a country got robbed.