Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Yep, guess I should apologize for the derailing, but that would be a better place for it.

Back on topic, I'm just really looking forward to another valk that's not your typical F-14-ish layout, and really loving that Kawamori actually attempted something based on a single-engine design.

Really hoping we see more of that F-104-derived one as well in the future.

Ditto. I like to see new designs and transformation systems. I've actually never cared for the Saab Draken, preferring the look of the Viggen, but I can set my bias aside due to how well Kawamori was able to translate it into a valk. I'm also hoping that the VF-54 will come to fruition (that's the 104ish design, IIRC), and that it will have a different transformation, too. No such thing as too many valk designs.

Single engine, newer transformation, integrated guns in the forearm that actually look implemented better than the VF-31's and just different is what roped me in on this one. I also really like the Gerwalk mode on this one too, I like the large gun overhanging the cockpit it seems to have a more solid mount than any of the NUNS models. I think fighter mode is probably the least appealing mode for me but mainly from the side, but I'm ok with that as the proportions look pretty balanced in the other modes and the sacrifice had to be made.

I'm trying to keep my rule of 1x of each valk with Macross Delta but I dunno if I can resist..

Ditto. I like to see new designs and transformation systems. I've actually never cared for the Saab Draken, preferring the look of the Viggen, but I can set my bias aside due to how well Kawamori was able to translate it into a valk. I'm also hoping that the VF-54 will come to fruition (that's the 104ish design, IIRC), and that it will have a different transformation, too. No such thing as too many valk designs.

The F-104 looking plane is called the Sv-154 in fiction. Still no word on if it actually is transforming or not, but it wouldn't be a bad bet since it is Macross.

Based on VF-31J Super Parts timeline, I'm guessing Lil' Drakens for this baby might be out sometime August?

Likely to be around then.. I just hope they don't mess up the scale and the colours of the lil dudes tho...the last sample shots of em didn't seem so convincing..

Edited by seti88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, can anybody tell me just what exactly happens when you have two pre-orders with HLJ and then they randomly suspend your account?  I just tried to log in to prepare for VF-31F madness and discovered I've been banned... what does this mean for my 262 pre-order???

11 minutes ago, Mommar said:

So, can anybody tell me just what exactly happens when you have two pre-orders with HLJ and then they randomly suspend your account?  I just tried to log in to prepare for VF-31F madness and discovered I've been banned... what does this mean for my 262 pre-order???

You might've lost you preorder on the 262 along with your account. If you had two orders sitting on your account since day one of the preorder madness for the 262 hlj usually gives you a small window to cancel the extra or email them regarding the 'mistaken' extra orders. If not they ban your account. Since it's been awhile that the 262 was preordered your account may have been banned. Your best bet is to send them an email asap and good luck.

EDIT*

On a good note CDjapan still actually has 15 available for PO:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-208937 

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX
adding link for cdjapan

35 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I didn't have two pre-ordered at once.  I doubled checked that almost immediately after the pre-order happened.

it doesnt really matter when you pre-order it, once they notice you order more than 1 on a 1 per customer item,they will suspend your account.

you can email them and politely ask what happen to your account.  

If you only just brought more than 2 then they will tell you and all you really need to do is apology and state that you would not do it again.  

you should email them quickly so they can resolve it for you, when they suspend you account for multiple purchases , all your previous preorders should still be revered for you.  It's the non payment that will get all your preorders removed.

Edited by F360

13 minutes ago, F360 said:

it doesnt really matter when you pre-order it, once they notice you order more than 1 on a 1 per customer item,they will suspend your account.

you can email them and politely ask what happen to your account.  

If you only just brought more than 2 then they will tell you and all you really need to do is apology and state that you would not do it again.  

you should email them quickly so they can resolve it for you, when they suspend you account for multiple purchases , all your previous preorders should still be revered for you.  It's the non payment that will get all your preorders removed.

I only ordered one.  I checked to be sure there wasn't more than one after the order went through.  I didn't go back and order another on accident a day later.  I only had one.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

ah, I thought when you say you have two preorders in a 262 thread, I assume you make 2 preorders.  But if you only made 1 then you really have to email them.

Was in bed and saw this and thought to myself lucky. Placed the order through my iPad only to find ddjapan uses that verified by visa system which requires me to have my card on hand. I said frakk it and let it go. The kids just finally went to sleep, there's no way I'm risking waking them up going downstairs in the dark to get my card in my wallet. That's twice this week cdjapan has thwarted me from getting a preorder. Grrrrrrr. Why can't they just keep my cc on file so I don't need to have it on me at all times (rhetorical question).

Sorry to hear about that Sandman. Have you ever considered creating a paypal account? I find it much easier to buy stuff online using paypal since I don't have to have my card on hand. It saved me a few steps for checking out my VF-31 Messer pre-order from HLJ, which probably also saved me from being cartjacked. :-)

7 hours ago, brouken said:

Sorry to hear about that Sandman. Have you ever considered creating a paypal account? I find it much easier to buy stuff online using paypal since I don't have to have my card on hand. It saved me a few steps for checking out my VF-31 Messer pre-order from HLJ, which probably also saved me from being cartjacked. :-)

Yeah have one but i don't want to pay upfront at this moment. Wanted to use the cc to avoid the upfront payment.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

There is an option in cdjapan where you can store your cc info, so you dont need to re-type when ordering.
However any verification steps in the process of ordering may vary bank/country wise..

Yeah my cc info is stored on cdjapan but lately (like in the last 2 or 3 months), cdjapan has added this extra step (verified by visa) which asks for the card info again. It's not a big deal if you have a good memory and can remember your cvs code, card number and expiry date. I unfortunately do not have that great of an memory plus my cc info changes a lot do it's pointless to try and remember any of the info.

3 hours ago, Sandman said:

Yeah have one but i don't want to pay upfront at this moment. Wanted to use the cc to avoid the upfront payment.

Yeah my cc info is stored on cdjapan but lately (like in the last 2 or 3 months), cdjapan has added this extra step (verified by visa) which asks for the card info again. It's not a big deal if you have a good memory and can remember your cvs code, card number and expiry date. I unfortunately do not have that great of an memory plus my cc info changes a lot do it's pointless to try and remember any of the info.

Hmm thats strange , when they do the verified by visa , they only asked me once .  I did not have to type in anything on the other orders.  Maybe re-enter your creditcard in your account.  Then check your browsers,.  I used crome and safari on the iphone without issues .