Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

On 1/10/2017 at 11:10 PM, recon said:

The delta series is gonna make spanner broke. X 3 for each variant

Don't worry about Spanner, Recon. He has a lot of 'hard-to-find' Valks than us that he can sell afterwards for future fundings. :lol: 

On 1/11/2017 at 2:11 AM, Sandman said:

I don't think I'll be able to keep up my x3 goal. Not so much a cash issue but securing these preorders. 

Well, Keith's Draken was easier to PO back then from all the shops compared to Hayate's and Messer's Siegfrieds. Curious. You didn't order from each shop during PO night or decided on getting 3 happened after the PO runs out?

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, Keith's Draken was easier to PO back then from all the shops compared to Hayate's and Messer's Siegfrieds. Curious. You didn't order from each shop during PO night or decided on getting 3 happened after the PO runs out?

I missed po day for the draken (first time ever). I was super sick and went to bed early that night, totally forgetting about the preorder. I managed to get one later at amiami but all the restocks have been from amiami. With there 1 limit per customer aint able to get another. CDJapan is the only place i've seen it since and the two times i tried to order there was frakk ups that prevented me from ordering. Not too sad about it since it's way more expensive for me to get it from CDjapan (300 Cad plus shipping on top). Ideally i'll would've like to get one from hlj and NY. Neither have restocked. NY will probably be more expensive than cdjapan when it does restock. So if i'm lucky maybe i'll get a second from HLJ if they ever reopen. I can't tell you how maddening is to get that restock email and see it's amiami. I wonder why they are getting so many and hlj isn't getting anymore.

21 minutes ago, spanner said:

WTF!? I just got an email notification this morning from CDJ that my pre-order has been cancelled due to stock error and then this comes up??

Not sure what really happen, but CDjapan's inventory restocking is normally real time, once they cancel your order it will be back on the website at the same time unless they oversold a promotion.  So this extra one is probably someone that just cancelled unlike yours they cancelled for the BS reason this morning.  If only that people cancelled yesterday , you would probably still have your pre order? ;)

But I haven't seen cdjapan over sold items for a long time.

35 minutes ago, F360 said:

Not sure what really happen, but CDjapan's inventory restocking is normally real time, once they cancel your order it will be back on the website at the same time unless they oversold a promotion.  So this extra one is probably someone that just cancelled unlike yours they cancelled for the BS reason this morning.  If only that people cancelled yesterday , you would probably still have your pre order? ;)

But I haven't seen cdjapan over sold items for a long time.

I emailed them asking for a "please explain" but haven't had a reply yet.. 

35 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Uh oh who did you cross at CDJ this time?

god knows.. 

Huh, so I thought there was something weird about those photos.. Bandai's still parading around their prototype like they did with the 31.  Was trying to figure out why the control surface fairings didn't cross into the gold, and then it hit me just how different that one looks compared with the production photos on HLJ.

On 1/16/2017 at 2:11 AM, Saburo said:

Can't wait to get the 262 :wub:, I am looking forward to swooshing it around, transforming and photographing it.

On 1/16/2017 at 3:05 AM, mickyg said:

And we're looking forward to your photographs!

On 1/16/2017 at 3:56 AM, no3Ljm said:

^ ME too! :rolleyes:

Me three!!!

Especially since I cancelled my HLJ pre-order (my only pre-order). I want to like this Valk, but I don't. I've skipped on enemy mechs before, specifically from Macross Zero so I'll sleep very soundly saving or re-allocating the money. 

-b.

Same boat here.  I was of two minds about it for a few weeks before the pre-order date.  In the end my curiosity got the better of me and I nabbed one.  I know I'd be annoyed if I hadn't gotten it and saw all the cool photos coming in after release.

that or either have half a mind to print the sword out on paper and glue it to a piece of cut out pla-plate/cardboard.... lol... :p

or get the 262Ba kit and somehow hope it fits 1/60th scale..but then there is painting...

Edited by seti88

I am convinced despite no existing photos yet that the sword will come with the 'super parts' (i.e. the drones and missile packs).

3 hours ago, Master Dex said:

I am convinced despite no existing photos yet that the sword will come with the 'super parts' (i.e. the drones and missile packs).

There's no formalized, official pics for the add on set yet as far as I understand it, so that's still a distinct possibility. It'd help make it more cost effective compared to 4 small calve parts and two static plastic drones and their mounting hardware. Compared to the complexity of the add-on armor the more modern valks that's not much, so they'll probably want to add more to help sweeten the pot and meet a comparable price point.

6 hours ago, Master Dex said:

Yeah I've been banking on that too, also hoping for a one piece shield to be included but that's probably hoping for too much.