Okay, has anybody had this BS happen?  I was tracking my 31F from CDJapan (that’s key because they don’t allow FedEx for toys and I don’t like EMS). Anyway, 23rd it ships, 24th areived in LA, 25 i customs.  Suddenly today it says it’s in Tokyo again and there’s some notice about an error.  Was it not on the correct manifest, or in the correct container so they only thought it was in LA customs?

Edited by Mommar

2 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Okay, has anybody had this BS happen?  I was tracking my 31F from CDJapan (that’s key because they don’t allow FedEx for toys and I don’t like EMS). Anyway, 23rd it ships, 24th areived in LA, 25 i customs.  Suddenly today it says it’s in Tokyo again and there’s some notice about an error.  Was it not on the correct manifest, or in the correct container so they only thought it was in LA customs?

what srrvice are you using btw....that sounds crazy, it must b error on shipping services part, maybe intended to be on a container to la and got left behind

34 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

what srrvice are you using btw....that sounds crazy, it must b error on shipping services part, maybe intended to be on a container to la and got left behind

CdJapan only allows toys to be shipped EMS, which I hate.

10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I've received toys from CDJ using SAL.  I think once you get over a certain size or dollar value they make you use EMS.

They only ship media via fedex.  I’ve begged them to change this policy several times, and again today.  I’m still wondring where this toy actually is though.  I wasn’t in a huge hurry since I already have the first releasr but I’m still concerned I’ll receive it (it also blows the chance I recieve it on my birthday Monday.)

Edited by Mommar

26 minutes ago, Mommar said:

They only ship media via fedex.  I’ve begged them to change this policy several times, and again today.  I’m still wondring where this toy actually is though.  I wasn’t in a huge hurry since I already have the first releasr but I’m still concerned I’ll receive it (it also blows the chance I recieve it on my birthday Monday.)

Advance Happy Birthday then, Mommar! 

:drinks:

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Happy birthday, old man! Also, I before E except after C. B))

31F reissue epilogue: I swung by the post office this morning and my package was still there, waiting to be picked up. USPS neither made a single redelivery attempt nor did they actually bother returning it to sender. So, I guess yay for indifference/laziness/incompetence cutting both ways? 

I was literally not expecting this until next week..

While having lunch, my aunt picked it up and told me that a package came in and the box was big. I told her that I wasn't expecting anything yet and low and behold my copy of 31f re-issue arrived from Amazon Japan (shipped in the early hours of Wednesday morning).. :yahoo:

Going to use the clip-ons on Mirage's 31c and see how it looks with the Lil'Draken from the SV-262 Hs add on set (if someone beats me to the challenge, then please post the pic up).

DSC01076.jpg

Edit: Just realized the blue/white/light grey on my bedsheet with the blue/white/black box for the Movie 31f makes a unusual backdrop.   

Edited by borgified

Booom!!

Experiment with Mirage's 31c with Movie Version 31f Lil' Draken clips and the SV-262 Hs Lil' Draken pods and the sword.

Note: I may have made mistakes along the way as I did this quickly and took out the gun pod out for the valk mode.  This is stock everything and nothing was added. The clip on attachment for the Movie Version 31f is underneath the wings and tabs are there for the hard points, plus the clips do pop off if bumped around.  

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

Ohhh the sword does look nice on a 31...on the drakens, do you have hayate's valk? wonder how it looks there too... 

I only have three valks: Mirage's 31c with Supers, Keith's SV-262 Hs with the Lil Draken set add ons, Movie 31f (came in today) with Supers on the way.

I'm sure that someone will do it when they get the Movie Version 31f (or if @Xigfrid is planning to have the clip ons on Shapeways in the near future).  

Edit: My request for Messer's Supers on the YF-30 is still up or should I get the Chronos and attempt it on my own? ^_^

Edited by borgified

On 10/25/2018 at 4:47 AM, seti88 said:

CHUCKY!!!

DX009.jpg.98d98d848a7bd184e828a61058c4e8e3.jpg

*snip*

I've been lurking on this thread for *checks* essentially three years to the day since it started (off-and-on, admittedly).  When the Deltas were announced, having not seen the show (still haven't) I took a look at the illustrations of all the color schemes and decided I could pick one that I liked best, purely on aesthetics, and limit myself to that.  I picked Chuck :|

Glad I waited- that orange is really working for me (and the degree to which it is or is not cannon is meaningless in my case).  Really excited to finally add a radome to the collection; also just glad to simply get in the 31 game- it's taken me long enough.

As has been said elsewhere, the armor feels like a bridge too far so I'll be passing on that, mercifully.

26 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Someone requested Hayate + Lil Drakens?

2097426803_31Jdrakens.jpg.44def541d6123693093e4382ad8fbec6.jpg

That would be @seti88 that requested it . You're missing the battriod mode for the finishing touch @Lolicon (no rush). ;)

I wonder if Hayate's Kei wound make it more interesting due to combination of the Black and Blue. I'm more interested in seeing Arad + Lil'Draken (both in fighter and battriod modes, even though he has the Stampede like Armour in the Movie). 

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Someone requested Hayate + Lil Drakens?

2097426803_31Jdrakens.jpg.44def541d6123693093e4382ad8fbec6.jpg

Thanks for the pic lollicon. I think it looks better on mirage due to the color contrast of the drakens with a maroon(?) fuselage.
Its a bit muted here with the blue. Nice panel lining on hayate's valk too....

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Just in Battroid mode only.

40608659694_4b642e7504_h.jpg

That’s really nice. I thought someone said that the 31F fast pack doesn’t fit the 31A, or did you have to mod it somehow? Thanks!

ps I have been using your -25S fighter mode photo for my phones wallpaper..  but this one is probably going up next...

55 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It’s too bad the wing adapters for the Lill’drakens don’t work with the A.

It's only made for forward swept wing 31 valks as the YF/VF-19 wings are a different design (I think? I might try it out in a few days and see the result).   

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

That’s really nice. I thought someone said that the 31F fast pack doesn’t fit the 31A, or did you have to mod it somehow? Thanks!

I haven't tried it myself, but others have said the chest armour doesn't quite sit right. The fold carbon is larger than the crystal on the hero variants, for one thing.

18 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

I just received the 31f. It doesn’t include the l darkens for wings?

Nope, that was a separate purchase. If you bought the movie version, then it includes the clips for the Lil Drakens, but not the Lil Drakens themselves.

Edited by WaferMouse

5 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

So the movie version only includes clips? Wtf lol

its the same exact otherwise?

It includes the clips and a helmetless Hayate pilot figure, otherwise the exact same.

The Lil' Drakken set that was announced to go with it releases in January.

14 hours ago, seti88 said:

Thanks for the pic lollicon. I think it looks better on mirage due to the color contrast of the drakens with a maroon(?) fuselage.
Its a bit muted here with the blue. Nice panel lining on hayate's valk too....

Thanks and I think I'll try it on Arad's unit when I get home. 

6 hours ago, Saburo said:

Great shot @Lolicon. :good:

Thanks Saburo! 

1 hour ago, Bahamutzyro said:

So the movie version only includes clips? Wtf lol

its the same exact otherwise?

You also get a new box! That's something. 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, Graham said:

Quoted for truth.

And that's never something I thought I'd find myself agreeing with.......LOL

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:48 AM, Lolicon said:

Heavyarms looks pretty conservative by comparison. 

Why stop there?   Heavyarms Supernova has twice the gatling guns:

image_1c89ebbe-1b37-4d3e-8be1-0b5acd6901

3 hours ago, rdrunner said:

ps I have been using your -25S fighter mode photo for my phones wallpaper..  but this one is probably going up next...

Almost everything fits, except for the chest armor.  The Super Chest armor doesn't quite fit over the armor pieces that are the Fold Crystals for the other VF-31. It doesn't slide fully (lock) into place without modification.

6 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Due to the difference between the fold quartz in the chest between Kairos and Siegfried, the chest armor is not a snap/flush fit.