28 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Do we how many copies of these do they make in a typical run for a DX TWE release?  5000?  10000?  I am just curious about how many 31A's are in "circulation" out in the open.

Nobody can really say how many are out there. We can probably get the tally just from this forum. But I'm sure our numbers here are probably less than what? 50? 100?

We couldn't even get an actual reason from Bandai as to why the production is less, more so getting the numbers of the actual production.

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nobody can really say how many are out there. We can probably get the tally just from this forum. But I'm sure our numbers here are probably less than what? 50? 100?

We couldn't even get an actual reason from Bandai as to why the production is less, more so getting the numbers of the actual production.

I understand... the 31A is probably a bit of an extreme example, and I appreciate that we probably won't know the real answer, but I do wonder how many valks are made in a typical Bandai DX run?  My guess is at least 5,000, maybe closer to 10,000 even (eg the latest YF-19 FSP has pretty good availability even after release), but it remains a curious mystery to me.

25 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I understand... the 31A is probably a bit of an extreme example, and I appreciate that we probably won't know the real answer, but I do wonder how many valks are made in a typical Bandai DX run?  My guess is at least 5,000, maybe closer to 10,000 even (eg the latest YF-19 FSP has pretty good availability even after release), but it remains a curious mystery to all of us.

Edited for yah. ;)

I think CDJ had an issue with their email. I got my notification that my 31F Movie version shipped and the next day it arrived.

On the "how many" 31As topic. I think a minimum of 5000 is likely. They probably have a max factory run also and then they build to order with a margin of error. We don't know the max run (where they stop preorders early and say they've hit capacity). Sadly, even if we knew the number they intended, we don't know what happened afterward....

Edited by jenius

1 hour ago, Boobytrap said:

My 31A arrived home safe and sound yesterday. No brown shipper box which is to be expected with these late acquisitions by NY. It was a long frustrating wait but now that I have it it was worth it. One of my favorites for sure.

IMG_0513.thumb.JPG.12df12b7d3f7e2aa8c9a569883b8f4e9.JPG

Congrats!

I still haven't transformed my 31A yet because I love the fighter mode and the regular wings too much... lol.  But the head in battroid mode and the color scheme looks really nice. 

11 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

My 31A arrived home safe and sound yesterday. No brown shipper box which is to be expected with these late acquisitions by NY. It was a long frustrating wait but now that I have it it was worth it. One of my favorites for sure.

IMG_0513.thumb.JPG.12df12b7d3f7e2aa8c9a569883b8f4e9.JPG

6 hours ago, Petrov27 said:

Received tracking # for 31A today from NY - amazing...

Grats to members getting theirs. A long time coming! Fingers crossed for everyone else still awaiting word.

Damn!! :blink: 

How is all that extra weight armoured set going to add to Arad's valk? Looks like Xaos found extra heavy artillery stashed somewhere... :p

Now the MRSP is to be determined possibly at the Tamashii event I take it?

3 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

Oh and is that a bit of Chuck's wingtip on the left? About time.

Good eye!

Edit: One more thing to add - Jungle has Mirage's supers for 10.8k yen (Grade A) for anyone who needs it . Note: No pics present

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2474206

Edited by borgified

16 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Haven't watched the movie yet, so is it supposed to be all white like that? All that plain white with no additional details or markings looks pretty bland. 

I've seen the movie online a few weeks ago and it's a "Newer Revamp" telling of the series with changed deals and added scenes. Animation is the same, no change present.

Others may see differently.