DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

I ordered mine from NY, but haven't received my shipping notice for it (or the hello kitty). Anyone else in the same boat??

I wonder if this has anything to do with their point system. I seem to have quite a few points there, so maybe that's why??? Hope everyone gets what they ordered. I wonder how this version will sell, or if they are going to do a large or small run?

I wonder if this has anything to do with their point system. I seem to have quite a few points there, so maybe that's why??? Hope everyone gets what they ordered. I wonder how this version will sell, or if they are going to do a large or small run?

Probably not. I only received my very first point from them with the shipment of this order. After some of the other order splitting, etc... fiasco's some of us have experienced I'm not really sure how many more points I'm really going to get.

My only experience with cancelling with NY was when I initially expected HLJ to not stock the VF-4, and placed an order for two with them. Come HLJ listing them, I asked to retract my order due to other more important expenses (which was actually pretty true, given the season).

Along with extra Armor parts and an extra FP set, I will be customizing a Paladin set, so with the second one, I can display it as that, and the other in its original beauty. I am now good to go.

Ordered mine. CDJ doesn't frack around with shipping charges. I love the color scheme so damn much that I had to buy it even though it's nota hero Valk.

CDJapan has sold about 1 per hour since about 1pm EST.

It's really nice how they only allow one per person and they show you how many are in stock. I wish more sites were like that with these smaller releases. haha.

I'm gonna go ahead and grab one since I don't have anything coming into stock with HLJ until August. If more open up there it'll just sit in my warehouse for a month and half. Registered air mail is only $30 bucks.. I got 3 bucks off for signing up in points :D

$166 shipped ain't bad.

18 left :D

Both

This is the correct answer.

Hmmm, wonder what it would look like if I pop a YF-25 Head off and put it onto a VF-25G. Not like a have either one of them but that'll be a sight to see.

Interesting idea. I might try that myself. Though I don't think the two blue colors are identical.

I'm saying both, because there's no doubt they're both awesome looking.

I typo'd my previous post and corrected it. I just use that saying when I am uncertain of which one to pick because I like the options for given items.

I completely agree with you both are awesome and both need to be bought. :)