DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Bandai should hire you to take their product pics, Saburo. You have a gift for making every single one look amazing and desirable, and strangely, not quite so toy-like. Bandai hasn't learned that.

Bandai should hire you to take their product pics, Saburo. You have a gift for making every single one look amazing and desirable, and strangely, not quite so toy-like. Bandai hasn't learned that.

This!!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Wow blue and orange are my favorite colors but dam I just couldnt get this release since I have no ties to it in the series.

I cannot fathom this reasoning. If you like the way it looks who cares who may have flown it? Buy it.

Yeah you convinced me saburo. Gonna pick one up from my guy next month methinks. The extra 25A will have to wait!

Yes! My job is done. :)

Thank you Sildani! Now that would be an awesome job! If there was ever a chance of Bandai hiring me, part of my hiring conditions would be to reissue the 25S and 25G as a web release. :D *Sigh* one can only dream...

This!!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Thank you!

Yes, much more modeler like, not so toyish.

I try to cut down on the amount of glare off the figure surfaces and helps greatly reduce the toy appearance. :)

That last page is pure Valk po4n.

Cannot wait for mine to arrive.

-b.

Haha.. maybe I should start a Valkyrie Uncensored website. ;) When is yours due to arrive?

I opened and transformed one of the two I got. I really like this valk, the color is not nearly as bright as it was shown in the photos and I love that. I noticed that this is prob the least greasy valk I have gotten from the DX Bandai renewals. I did not notice any glaring paint blemishes either.

The joints on everything are tight on mine, the wing hinge seemed tighter than my Ozma YF-29's so I would say be cautious during that part of the transformation. I worked them back and forth carefully and they feel great now. My arms seem tighter than even the 1x VF-25A I took out of it's box and played with so far. Overall the QC on my sample was pretty damn good.

When you look at this thing at the right angles the tampo is pretty amazing.

**Edit**

I forgot to mention how happy I was to find that the rubbery head sensors/antenna are not bent in a weird position. I don't even have to use the included hard plastic ones. :)

Edited by Loop

There's a lot of transforming panels that are on these toys, so this particular toy, the DX VF/YF-25 line IMO doesn't really need panel lines.

Seems like there were a few of us who actually got multiples of this. I'm wondering how it sold, being it pops up here and there, but now seems missing.

Lastly, Just got my extra Fast Pack set for the custom to go with the extra 25S armor parts I got. I'm gonna wait awhile and see what comes, but I hope they make a special Tamashi exclusive Paladin set for this, with a new sculpted head and all.

You can earn points that gain you levels, which are used to customize your NY page :rolleyes: and after obtaining a certain level you can request a discount code. The amount of discount will be determined by NY based on your buying history.

Slightly off topic thread jack, but I just wanted to bring this back up for a second. I just bought a $100 figure from NY, and all I got back was this randomly issued background image:

qhshckgdas37yav7qdpk_zpsbb9edac2.jpg

... :mellow: ...

Slightly off topic thread jack, but I just wanted to bring this back up for a second. I just bought a $100 figure from NY, and all I got back was this randomly issued background image:

No words. I have no words.

I don't think Amazon.co.jp ships toys outside Japan, that is why a proxy is needed.

Correct.

-b.

qhshckgdas37yav7qdpk_zpsbb9edac2.jpg

I got that same one... seems less random now. Back on to topic. :)