So what will be the first Arcadia branded Macross offering?

jvmacross

So now we know what's THIRD....what do we want next!!!  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Let Arcadia know what you want them to release next in their 1/60 line....

• VF-5000
    • SDF-1 TV

It's a V.1 VF-1J

Whoops! my bad :(

Grats on an absolute steal! That may very well have been the very last one they had at Overdrive, since the product listing is entirely gone now. I would've picked one more up from there myself if I'd trusted them, but oh well.

great purchase on the VF-1J SaitouSad

Thanks! :) To be honest, been eyeing this for awhile, but since the guys in this thread said it was a good price, I decided to hop on it.

Well, it seems that preorders are already sold out at amiami and incredibly fast too. I read that preorders where up and as I looked the window was already closed.

I hope the Bandai madness does not continue with the model kits now that the DX Chogokin Frontier line is almost finished.

I doubt it. And even if it did, who'd wanna go for an out of scale model kit, unless you like modelling, and have a whole collection in the 1/72 scale. I would love to get my hands on the frontier kits, but the task looks pretty daunting (casual modeller here).

• 1 month later...

after foolishly (though not completely my fault) selling off my Macross / Robotech collection years earlier I have now started recollecting some Valkyries only to find out that Yamato has gone bust.. gahhhh..

The only upside to collecting again is that the newer versions of the Valkyrie (Yamato 1/60) are far superior in design that what I had previously. But sheesh some have proven painfully expensive to buy again.

I am after a VF-4 but can't muster up the courage to pay what people are asking for them.. im so sad :(

after foolishly (though not completely my fault) selling off my Macross / Robotech collection years earlier I have now started recollecting some Valkyries only to find out that Yamato has gone bust.. gahhhh..

The only upside to collecting again is that the newer versions of the Valkyrie (Yamato 1/60) are far superior in design that what I had previously. But sheesh some have proven painfully expensive to buy again.

I am after a VF-4 but can't muster up the courage to pay what people are asking for them.. im so sad :(

Yeah the great Yamato freakout of 2013 is not being very kind to prices.

I voted for vf-11maxl I know it's not my favorite design but hey they got to complete Fire bomber, can't leave vf-19kai all by itself. And for the second part I voted vf-2ss have no clue why they would make a hello kitty version though.

Guest davidwhangchoi

First one is 30th anniversary vf-1j with additional gimmicks. :)

They will milk it out while working on the new 19!!!

is that what is implied, that the 30th vf-1j will have additional gimmicks brand new that were never done already?

maybe the gunpod will come with a strap?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

My advice is to have low expectations. Both in terms of gimmicks and time frame.

i'm hoping gimmicks does not mean new mold. as then we will have to recollect a whole new line

Maybe they will finally add the damn antenna to the backpack.

PT intake covers?

Or an improve way to make the arms swing out for Gerwalk and Battroid without too many friction with the legs?

How about articulate TV clown hands??? that would be sick!!

or...LED's!!!