So what will be the first Arcadia branded Macross offering?

jvmacross

So now we know what's THIRD....what do we want next!!!  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Let Arcadia know what you want them to release next in their 1/60 line....

• VF-5000
    • SDF-1 TV

Just daydreaming, but imagine how relieved you would feel if there was another announcement from Yamato saying "Actually, we are not going anywhere, all this was just so that we teach our japanese buyers a lesson for chasing after Bandai DXs all the time... and so we are on schedule, with VT-1 in June, YF-19 in September, and VF-5000 for December..." - got to stop now!

This is a day late, but I want to point out that Cybergundam was already called out for just posting rumors and has no more information than anybody else. Don't take his post as anything other than idle speculation.

I know that all this idle speculation is natural given how little we've heard, but it's also dangerous. Repeat something enough and it eventually gets accepted as fact.

I went on a buying spree with no regrets. I planned on the purchases to be spread out through the year but disappearing Valkyries changed my mind. If Arcadia does come with Valkyries I want a TV Roy VF -1S with a Hikaru figure and Misa sitting on his lap wearing his helmet and the canopy shattered.

I went on a buying spree with no regrets. I planned on the purchases to be spread out through the year but disappearing Valkyries changed my mind. If Arcadia does come with Valkyries I want a TV Roy VF -1S with a Hikaru figure and Misa sitting on his lap wearing his helmet and the canopy shattered.

That's not a detailed enough request, your gonna have to add more details..

Valks vanishing from online stores everywhere...

For real...even Mandarake's website has no VF-1s left. And people on yahoo auctions Japan are buying stuff up for high prices. Arcadia seriously needs to say something about the Macross series soon.

Panicked and bought blue Queadluun-Rau.... A lot of panicking and panic shopping this month!

Too bad if all this shopping money doesn't go to Yamato-san and ends up in debtor's pocket :o

I'd better find some more Super Packs and get a third VF-17 so I can keep one in each mode. I figured there would be a chance for a Milia/Ray/Teal version I could get as a third option but that's probably not happening at all now.

No one knows what will happen next, so this may be the perfect time to get panick.

In Hong Kong Yahoo Auction, many valks are gone. I've seen the sellers carrying 8 boxes of Yammies to trade. (Don't ask me what I was doing then!)

Checked Yahoo Japan Auction, similar deal.

a. Buy it now (at normal price)

b. Buy it later (at an inflated price if these toys are gone forever, or at a discount if Arcadia re-issues them in ample amount)

c. Never see them again, or only see them at ridiculous price

Many people chose (a) now it seems.

Guilty of panic buying here :(

Just picked up a Hikaru 1j and a DYRL cannon fodder. Also got the armor/super pack for a 17 for good measure because it's doubtful hlj will fulfill my backorder.

This is grave news indeed. Darn. After a few years of collecting, buying, and selling, I now have zero Yammie valks, and a bunch of Bandai stuff. And all my budget now is going to tech. Maybe I'll still be able to pick up an off the beaten path VF-1 v. 2 eventually in the near future :(

I only have 3 Yamato's, the 1/60 V2 DRYL Roy w/Super Parts, the VF-0S first edition, and thankfully, the Low Vis 1S version. I'm happy with those, my space was limited anyways. R.I.P. Yamato 1/60's, you will be forever missed. :(

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I just put in another big order with HKC and the two VF-1's I ordered are now listed as out of stock. Got in just before the door closed I guess... Now I only need a few more VF-1's to complete my want list. And of course 2 of them are the hardest to find (VF-1J M&Ms).

Edited by Valkyrie23

I've still got no additional information about whether Arcadia will continue with 1/60 scale transforming Macross toys. But my gut feeling is that it's game over. Graham

My soul cries, but my wallet whimpers in relief. :lol: