So what will be the first Arcadia branded Macross offering?

jvmacross

So now we know what's THIRD....what do we want next!!!  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Let Arcadia know what you want them to release next in their 1/60 line....

• VF-5000
    • SDF-1 TV

VF-14 can be released as "build to order"...and I'm perfectly fine with that! ^_^

In fact, let them do that with the remainder of the missing VF's, VA's, Enemy Mechs, Destroids, Capital Ships, and whatever else would normally not sell "off the shelf/general release"........

Edited by jvmacross

I hate to say it but that VF-14 will only be bought by those of us here. And only if it's the M7/Plus Black Bird style. it's already such an obscure design and I sure wouldn't that M3 at all. I'd rather have a VA-3 that's ugly because of utilitarian purposes instead of just being a really bad design.

Same I'd rather have a VA-3, because those prowlers are something special.

I personally want a YF-21/VF-22 2.0, but I don't see it happening.

My 0.02$ is that usually with a buyout/restructuring they will continue with any plans the company had and then go the way of doing what they want. So if Yamato had already did what they wanted with the macross line then we probably wont see any re-issues or new releases. There is always hope though as the VF-4 was a limited yet quick sellout as well as the VE-1.

VF-14 can be released as "build to order"...and I'm perfectly fine with that! ^_^

In fact, let them do that with the remainder of the missing VF's, VA's, Enemy Mechs, Destroids, Capital Ships, and whatever else would normally not sell "off the shelf/general release"........

this is a really good idea. Mw completeists can get their uber rare vf-3000s and vf-14s and arcadia can minimize the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny you said that. I grew up watching EA-6B's Prowlers flying around.

Cool, my dad was army so I always got to watch A-10 Warthogs, C-130 Hercules,and C-141 Star lifters.

Loved the A-10's the most though during the live fire excersizes they would do near my house when we lived on base. The main gun sounded freaking phenomenal.

But I do like the VA-3 in fighter/bomber mode because it reminds me of both the A-6 intruder / EA-6B Prowler. Not big on the batroid mode though.

I bet none of us thought Arcadia's first valk would be a Nas-cross valk lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, my dad was army so I always got to watch A-10 Warthogs, C-130 Hercules,and C-141 Star lifters.

Loved the A-10's the most though during the live fire excersizes they would do near my house when we lived on base. The main gun sounded freaking phenomenal.

But I do like the VA-3 in fighter/bomber mode because it reminds me of both the A-6 intruder / EA-6B Prowler. Not big on the batroid mode though.I bet none of us thought Arcadia's first valk would be a Nas-cross valk lol.

That's pretty cool. I love A-10's. I was lucky enough to ride in a Starlifter and a galaxy when I was a Navy kid.

I think this poll should be reset. I'd remove some of the options that haven't been voted yet + the YF-19 V.2 and would add the VF-0 V.2 + all the MII valks to the main poll.

Good idea....however, it will not let me delete the votes.....

So either a MOD needs to go in and delete all existing votes...or everyone can go back in and delete your current vote and recast it....

So we know the 30th VF-1 is first, the YF-19 2.0 is next....what do you want to be third??? :lol:

Have fun with it.....