Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

With CDJ I normally pay it off and choose a slower shipping method so it is comparable to other places prices. (when they are not on discount)

I Have not had any problems with them so far, only thing that sucks is the high EMS. I am pretty jacked on space atm so the slower the better for me.

I'm going to change the accents to grey on one or more. The Luca-green also is looking like a nice option if I can find the right color mix for it.

So you're going to do them up like a YF-30 version of Alto's 171 Squad? A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I can't wait to see pics of that.

I'm surprised the pre-order is open for so long. I have the feeling that some people may get theirs cancelled due to stock.

Hopefully not, but I did have similar thoughts this morning (was tempted to pre-order). I don't ship SAL anymore and even with Airmail at $ 37 vs EMS at $57 bringing the cost to something a little more reasonable (vs.pre-orders at other stores) I'm not 100% comfortable with this particular CD Japan pre-order.

-b.

Well I caved also and pre-ordered a YF-30 from cdJapan..

I was gonna buy two of em so I could display one in fighter and one in battroid but I'm pretty much pressed for space atm and still want to buy and fit in a YF-25.. also don't want to upset the wife with too many toy purchases.. I'll just display one in fighter mode which I prefer..

Anyone know anywhere that is still accepting pre-orders for the YF-25??

Edited by spanner76

Hopefully this is a sign of over production run, I'll wait for the release date to try and get one.

...and not miscalculated availability as it seems to be the case with the YF-29 Ozma Custom. But the basic condition of this specific Valkyrie indicate more availability after release date in my opinion.

...and not miscalculated availability as it seems to be the case with the YF-29 Ozma Custom. But the basic condition of this specific Valkyrie indicate more availability after release date in my opinion.

All Three of my CDJ PO's are prepaid. Hopefully they prioritize the paypal peeps over the credit card peeps as it's easier to just not charge cards as opossed to doing PP refunds.

Was kind of interesting they have a limit of 3 at CDJ as well O_o

Yeah, I'll take my chances with the release date, I'm not too fond of the battroid mode, but I love the color scheme and the fighter mode, even though the tail fins seem very fragile. As for Ozma, any release of his valk are always a high demand, there's almost always a shortage and after the release the price just jump through the roof.

I wonder why CDJ still has opened pre orders for such a long time. And i'm happy you guys got them :D

CDJ has opened and closed the pre-order multiple times. I think they are opening up when they are assured they can get more.

Anyone know anywhere that is still accepting pre-orders for the YF-25??

PM Sent. :)

Getting excited to see more footage or photos regarding this Valk. I'm so curious on the rotating pelvic area. Good or bad, I don't think it will matter since I kinda dig now how the Battroid looks esp on the last photo uploaded a page ago. But not so sure if I'm going to get a special pack if eve they decide to release one. Beam Cannon perhaps? :D

Edited by no3ljm

Yeah but with EMS your package is insured so it can be worth the cost on the more expensive valks.

Wait what? So registered SAL isn't insured... WTF

I really hope my stuff gets here...............................

EDIT: Anyone know how pre-order cancellation works with CDJapan if I used Paypal. Considering putting in a new order for two and getting EMS instead (my cards been charged already so urgh... Paypal can be quite inconvenient at times).

EDIT 2: CDJapan says theres 19 left. Hope they have enough in stock when the thing comes. Really considering cancelling my two (separate) orders for the YF-30 and putting a new one in for both with EMS in one shipment (fml, Paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by ULessa

Wait what? So registered SAL isn't insured... WTF

I really hope my stuff gets here...............................

EDIT: Anyone know how pre-order cancellation works with CDJapan if I used Paypal. Considering putting in a new order for two and getting EMS instead (my cards been charged already so urgh... Paypal can be quite inconvenient at times).

EDIT 2: CDJapan says theres 19 left. Hope they have enough in stock when the thing comes. Really considering cancelling my two (separate) orders for the YF-30 and putting a new one in for both with EMS in one shipment (fml, Paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Are you ready for input tax ???

You Americans are lucky, we're paying $50 in customs & duties extra for these toys, there's an automatic $9.95 processing fees, then 13% GST/HST on top of that too!

You Americans are lucky, we're paying $50 in customs & duties extra for these toys, there's an automatic $9.95 processing fees, then 13% GST/HST on top of that too!

I feel for you. My two recent toy purchases so far has been hit with basically 30% tax and I was about to pre-order a Fewture EX Gokin. Biggggg mistake so I'm cancelling that order. Thank god HKcollectibles marked the VF-19 at half price so I'm saved at a tad bit below $20 in tax.

EDIT: Idk why I'm so worried about my YF-30s being shipping with Registered SAL. Someone console me :(

EDIT 2: Idk why I'm so hellbent on this thing!!! ME WANTS MORE VALKS

Edited by ULessa

I feel for you. My two recent toy purchases so far has been hit with basically 30% tax and I was about to pre-order a Fewture EX Gokin. Biggggg mistake so I'm cancelling that order. Thank god HKcollectibles marked the VF-19 at half price so I'm saved at a tad bit below $20 in tax.

EDIT: Idk why I'm so worried about my YF-30s being shipping with Registered SAL. Someone console me :(

EDIT 2: Idk why I'm so hellbent on this thing!!! ME WANTS MORE VALKS

Well, I got around 3 VF from CD-J, all shiped trough Registered SAL, recived them in three-two weeks, no troubles

Well, I got around 3 VF from CD-J, all shiped trough Registered SAL, recived them in three-two weeks, no troubles

I made a slight mistake on the address on one of the orders so its annoying me (no response yet). I hope its fine as that extra part are numbers that don't exist in the area.

Question how is cdjapan and shipping rate compare to other webshops?

CD Japan overcharges a little bit on the shipping and I have only ordered three items from them before but all went without any trouble.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I did it... I did it... 3 YF-30s.

Should've done that in the first place. Now I have 3 separate orders in Registered SAL....... (EMS would be 30 bucks more if all 3 were in a single shipment)

Too bad I used Paypal so I can't do anything about the first two order. Used a Card in the last one JUST in case I want to cancel it :X