Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

I am always scared to miss out on at least getting 1, so I pre-order. I am seriously thinking about a second, but will wait and see, not like I really need it lol. I wonder if this will be all that popular though with random sites still able to take in pre-orders.

Alternate color schemes? I'm fairly positive that is a certainty. They have to amortize all that tooling and all; just look at all the YF-29s to get an idea where this is going... I hope. :unsure:

Edited by mechaninac

Alternate color schemes? I'm fairly positive that is a certainty. They have to amortize all that tooling and all; just look at all the YF-29s to get an idea where this is going... I hope. :unsure:

Exactly, unless Bandai being Bandai decided not to. Like we still have yet to get repaints for the "renewal" VF-27y. Maybe they got scared of repainting it due to the bad sales, I guess.

I would certainly hope so too but like the VF-25 range for example having multiple characters piloting the type ie Alto, Ozma, Luca, Michael etc, does the YF-30 have any additional characters to justify additional repaints? I guess cannon fodder colors and alternate prototype paints like the YF-19 Double Nuts & Bird of Prey are more likely or easier to pull off for Bandai if they chose to yes??

To apologize in advance if this has already been covered and.. I haven't played the Macross 30 game at all either so I wouldn't know any further details regarding the or any story line behind Macross 30 or the YF-30..

I hope they do repaints, I usually squad build but would hate to do that with a bunch of the same schemes unless they are CF schemes. I wish they had variants on the YF-30, like D/A/J/S or A/F/S/G/RVF??.

I hope they do repaints, I usually squad build but would hate to do that with a bunch of the same schemes unless they are CF schemes. I wish they had variants on the YF-30, like D/A/J/S or A/F/S/G/RVF??.

Hmm, what colors do you think would work. I personally like the current one alot and would like to see the red replaced with yellow.

I think there are only two variants, a black and purple one and another one that is a lot more red.

Third post down for pics:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37897&page=18

Thanks.

Think I made the right choice to go with the original (assuming that they will follow the games variants). Purple looks interesting but that red one is too much (reminds me of lucifer)

I think there are only two variants, a black and purple one and another one that is a lot more red.

Third post down for pics:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37897&page=18

It would be nice to have a Valkyrie from Bandai with a camo-pattern....

They do have a camo pattern right? This is not some kind of shading thing? ^_^

It would be nice to have a Valkyrie from Bandai with a camo-pattern....

They do have a camo pattern right? This is not some kind of shading thing? ^_^

I sure hope so, because black+grey looks awesome:

1368147028.jpg

1368147029.jpg

Exactly, unless Bandai being Bandai decided not to. Like we still have yet to get repaints for the "renewal" VF-27y. Maybe they got scared of repainting it due to the bad sales, I guess.

If not Grace's, then give us more game recolors. Purple stripes look awesome on the -27:

3uDvyl9.jpg

Wait wtf. I thought that CDJapan only takes your money when it ships. Wtf is this.

Only if you're paying via Credit Card. If you selected Paypal, I'm fairly sure you pay immediately.

Also, worry not, you can still cancel it. But you gotta write to them to do so.

I think someone said the take the money immediately when paying with PayPal. If you order with credit card as payment method they will claim the money when the item is ready to ship.

This is what is written on their website:

Source: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/faq/faq_credit_debit_cards

Credit Cards

When you place the order, we will make an authorization request which may appear on the online account details as a pending charge. The official charge will be made after the package ships out, usually within 1-2 weeks from the shipping date.

If you pre-order an item, you will not be charged until the item is released. However you will need to have the total amount in your account in order to receive authorization.

Debit Cards

Debit cards are processed when the order is placed.

Edited by Scyla

EDIT: Ah crap. So they do have a difference in Credit/ Debit payments. Dammit...

EDIT 2: Do you guys think it'll be possible to cancel all 3 of my orders (its separate) and let them combine it into 1 shipment? Kinda thinking about using EMS instead of Registered SAL

Edited by ULessa

The best i saw was the flat gray of the prototype of the 30 at the beginning of the thread. Honestly, i didnt know what the 30 was so i actually thought the prototype color was the true color.

Do you guys think I should smack all 3 orders into 1 shipment using EMS? :X

Yes, definitely but don't cancel any orders just ask them to change it or someone else may snatch you cancelled orders. ;)

Edited by YF-29 Durandal