Otaku purity test

71.5% otaku corrupt. No I've never lost my job because of anime.

Hey, did you all noticed that some questions that precedes a string of "topic" related questions are really insulting? :D Like naming with anime character names...

# Did you name your computer after an anime character?

# Did you name a pet after an anime character?

# Did you name one of your children after an anime character?

# Do you know what a fanboy is? :lol:

I'm a whopping 12.0% otaku corrupt

Probably less in fact as I'm not sure if my southpark dvd's or my like of purgatori really count :rolleyes: . does"Do you own any seiyuu paraphenilia? (posters, CD's, etc...)" include toys?

I take it "Have you ever been hit on by Mike Tatsugawa? " is an inside joke I don't understand.

You answered "yes" to 50 of 200 questions, making you 75.0% otaku pure (25.0% otaku corrupt).

I kinda got smacked on the language questions, even though some only have a causal tie to anime. Plus I'm guessing questions like "Do you own any manga?" don't have the same kind of impact for someone living outside of Japan as they do here - where it's basicly equal to "Does a bear crap in the woods?"

Take those out and I slip down to 21.5, and bearly scraping out a normal life. reguardless, I still feel unclean.

I only got 61% otaku pure :huh:

Edited by Anubis

Hey, did you all noticed that some questions that precedes a string of "topic" related questions are really insulting? :D Like naming with anime character names...

# Did you name your computer after an anime character?

Actually, my current machine is named "Jehuty"

The previous incarnation was Skynet :p