Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021

jvmacross

On 8/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, no3Ljm said:

I haven't purchased anything yet from Luna Park. Is it correct that most of the members here who bought from Luna Park, receives theirs in DHL bags? Not even in a box?

Hello! Please check out our shipment video about this issue, also we have terminated our B2B contract with DHL as they were doing that without boxes before. 

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 

32 minutes ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello! Please check out our shipment video about this issue, also we have terminated our B2B contract with DHL as they were doing that without boxes before. 

Lol, my carriers are luckily pretty decent but that sums it up pretty well. Only thing I fear is the dependency on those companies being made fun of and who knows what they will do next time they see they are carrying an item from Luna Park. 

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Lol, my carriers are luckily pretty decent but that sums it up pretty well. Only thing I fear is the dependency on those companies being made fun of and who knows what they will do next time they see they are carrying an item from Luna Park. 

Well they have a lot of time on their hands to watch our little channel and be mad enough about us joking to do that! It's not always the delivery people on the ground, quite often it's how its handled at airports unfortunately. 

10 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 

Well played! :rofl:

10 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

LOL yeah thats pretty good.

The post office usually stomps on my boxes too for good measure. Fedex generally delivers it to a random house up the street instead of my own.

15 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

Love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, f-valk said:

About half a day remaining on this open- box auction

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1017131749

Before the auction ends.....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/41093-item-of-interest-spotted-on-yahoo-japan-auctions/page/16/?tab=comments#comment-1596808

48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's actually unopened as per description. It was just taken out from the shipper box. Let's see how much it's gonna go for. ;)

After the auction ends.....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/38871-macross-collectibles-market-watch-current-auctionstore-sold-prices/page/73/?tab=comments#comment-1596649

;)

On 11/6/2021 at 11:12 AM, f-valk said:

Especially for used. But then again there doesn't seem to be a huge aftermarket supply for this bird.

Looking forward to the eventual Virgin Road 1D from Bandai, with seated Max and standing Miria wedding figures. :good:

6 hours ago, f-valk said:

Just posted 3 YJA listings on this thread 

Again, I hope someone here brings these home. :wub:

Links to sites offering an item need to be posted in the "where to buy" threads......do not double post sales links and defintiely do not post sales links in the dedicated toy threads......as I said on the GBP thread, I think you are new so you may not know about this, but now you definitely do....stop posting sales links in dedicated toy threads...use the "where to buy" threads to post links to available items

Edited by jvmacross