So I check out the new G-Mechanics 2023 issue on Mospeada. Still reading, but shame that HBT is just each word of “gas” being push forward.

Also, any word on Breaker or maybe art on Mars Base military art (like female jumpsuits or other bases).

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys! here is my last project, A new Gallant for Mospeada Sentinel Riobot brand.

I will upload 2 more this week, the upgrade of Bazooka for the Sentinel Riobot 1/12 and the Jim's truck (Lunk Jeep) in 1/48 scale. Stay tuned.

Thank you and enjoy it! Follow me on instagram and youtube!

Project GallantL81.jpg

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Riobot 1/12 Genesis Breaker VRS-077F Intruder Gate release date. March 9, 2024.

rb008.jpg.cb4baf7530b2b9feced4cc8477bd7348.jpg

So tempting... But means sacrificing planned HMR... So no for now... 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Riobot 1/12 Genesis Breaker VRS-077F Intruder Gate release date. March 9, 2024.

rb008.jpg.cb4baf7530b2b9feced4cc8477bd7348.jpg

I remember when PO first went up, the wait time to release was unusually long.. but now suddenly it is almost here haha.

10 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

Got my shipping notice today!

Nice! Getting excited for Ride Armors all over again. 

As much as the other new Breaker designs look funny, I’ll likely collect them all. They seem to have stalled btw..

Hopefully them & Tread still in pipeline.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Speaking of waits, <points to his avatar>.

😉

What is really delaying them?

Everytime I see this post pop the top my wallet's heart skips a beat. Lol.

Edited by Froy

Yep, they always had a hard time believing it would sell enough units to be worthwhile... seems they're still struggling with that. Once we started seeing new prototype pics I thought they were finally over that hurdle but I guess not. I ordered the newest ride armor but I'm not shipping mine until the 0A Hi-Metal R hits shelves. 

I don’t know:  seems like the Tread would gather more interest than the Genesis Breaker designs.

The two female armor designs are fine.  But the male ones are a bit much.

Plus, the Tread could lead to additional sales of the Legioss.  Load up the accessories/weapons and that would be another incentive.

So is there any bio on how Rook/Houqet got her armor?
I remember coming across a magazine on brief explanation that she met a dying female soldier, who gave her equipment before he perished or something.

I remember using google translate and don't know where I found it.

4 hours ago, Mog said:

I don’t know:  seems like the Tread would gather more interest than the Genesis Breaker designs.

The two female armor designs are fine.  But the male ones are a bit much.

Plus, the Tread could lead to additional sales of the Legioss.  Load up the accessories/weapons and that would be another incentive.

I personally am not a fan of the new designs, but I could see how someone unfamiliar would be interested in these. While someone unfamiliar with the tread, would instantly skip it. It’s one of those designs that appeals more to the diehard fan rather than the casual 

2 hours ago, CoryHolmes said:

They're too busy and have way too much going on.  While it's more a sign of the times it was animated in, there's something clean and elegant about the original Cyclone design.

Modern mecha is all about random junk. The old school stuff was mostly focused on elegant design. Of course there are and always were rule breakers. 

30 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

GINO6U7bIAAf8oQ-scaled.jpg

GIUWZCIaUAABd0F-scaled.jpg

GIUWZCFbwAAnQ8t.jpg

Looking nice so far. Waiting for mine to be in stock at Hobby-Genki.

One possible shortcoming is that there is no unmasked head for Gate; I wonder why they went with that decision. But perhaps it won't matter much since we won't really identify with this character anyway.

The flying drone thingy looks like it has a character all on its own. The first thing that pops to mind is Opa-Opa from the very old shooter Fantasy Zone lol; or its incarnation in the Zillion anime series.

16 minutes ago, Mog said:

Why couldn’t we have gotten Houquet in this shade of red? :5:

Perhaps swap Houquet's head into this body and pretend it's another iteration of her reimagined armor haha.

7 hours ago, CoryHolmes said:

They're too busy and have way too much going on.  While it's more a sign of the times it was animated in, there's something clean and elegant about the original Cyclone design.

The female blue one Typhoon is ok but I agree the other two male ones are just too much