12 hours ago, MKT said:

LOL this must be this year’s World Ugliest Dog. 

12 hours ago, Big s said:

Yeah, I think it was 2022 or 2023. They ended up casting her for Dogpool

Hahaha! :lol: 

Don't want to be mean, but yes, it's an ugly dog. :spiteful:

On 5/17/2024 at 10:13 AM, Big s said:

Yeah, I think it was 2022 or 2023. They ended up casting her for Dogpool

11 hours ago, Big s said:

Sh posted a pretty good closeup of her in costumeIMG_2638.webp.aaaa7ce1aa4bf470163e5d5e4a313b16.webp

OMG lol.. I thought you were joking at first but she really became Dogpool. Best casted Marvel character :rofl:

I've not actually watched any trailers for this, even if the promo activities are pretty heavy. I think mostly it's down to superhero fatigue..

Looking at the pics though, at first it looks great to see Hugh in the classic yellow Wolverine costume, but as more pics show up, he just looks weird in it. I think the main problem is he is too tall. Yellow-spandex Wolverine has always been shown to be much stockier in other media, so it looks a bit disconcerting to see a comparatively lanky one here. 

Yes Huge Jackman is definitely Wolverine in everyone's minds, he has made that role his own over the years. In the older main X-men movies though, the directors have done a good job mostly hiding his height in his scenes. In Logan, we see his height in some parts but it wasn't that noticeable perhaps because of other stuff happening on screen.

I guess what I'm trying to say that the yellow costume does draw more attention to his height than without.

All the same I hope the movie does well. Not sure if will watch it in theatres, likely wait for early overall reviews first.