12 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Providence looks like a monster - auto PO for sure.

I guess if the polka shield is final - we just have to deal with it (I hate it) I have never hated something on the MB line before this was the first for me.

I still have hope that a better shield will come with the potential HWS. Ideally the one with the blue and white „splinter camo“.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:37 PM, mog_kupo said:

Speaking of NY...

No official release date for the Strike Rogue yet?

I have one on preorder with NY but Im holding the payment as close to the release date as I can to use my bak protection in the event NY doesnt fulfil 

FYI, my Strike Rouge entered the anime-export warehouse today.

I’m still in for the Hi-Nu since it is my favorite Gundam design I think. But damn that seam line on his back fin is ugly. Straight through the vent.

On the other hand Justice has a painted base so he will be ready for his release in January.

7 hours ago, Scyla said:

I’m still in for the Hi-Nu since it is my favorite Gundam design I think. But damn that seam line on his back fin is ugly. Straight through the vent.

On the other hand Justice has a painted base so he will be ready for his release in January.

Same for me. Nu, Hi Nu all are must gets. But i wish for an EX-S, Fazz and Zeta remake as well

SO a couple of videos just dropped for the Strike Rouge. First video is half unboxing segment and half posing segment. Second video is a quick unboxing with more of a focus on the flight units and how they combine. Low key glad I ordered 2 after watching these 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:52 PM, leeboo1211 said:

Yeah I was looking forward to Hi- nu... But am pretty disappointed with the sculpt. It's very conservative and the legs just don't seem right. Let's see if they show more gimmicks before release to change my mind. They may do a heavy armor pack? 

I'm sure they will milk this sucka and release HWS option parts

4 minutes ago, sqidd said:

What is the Tran Am reference too? Traditionally Tran Am is short for Trans American and is used in reference to racing.

You know that's a good question. I think of Pontiac Firebirds. 

Perhaps the speed is the reference to cars? In universe its just referred to as Trans-Am right off the bat with no explanation. 

6 hours ago, Angesdad said:

hmm...that may not fit in the detolf shelf.:good:nice figs man

Thx

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

:lol: 

You got two?! :shok:

Now I'm super envy. :cray:

4 actually, two stuck in Japan still.

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

You scored two!?!

Nice wallpaper by the way! 

Thanks, 4 actually hue

50 minutes ago, sqidd said:

What is the Tran Am reference too? Traditionally Tran Am is short for Trans American and is used in reference to racing.

Think going super saiyan but for a Gundam. I am guessing the creators thought the name sounded cool or it for the fact the Gundam's speed was overclocked. 

57 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

It's the hyper mode that the 00 Raiser goes into for 30 seconds or so, hence the rainbow colored look to it.

I was going to say something funny here. But some Woke-a-Nazi with zero sense of humor would have lost their mind.:p

53 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

You know that's a good question. I think of Pontiac Firebirds. 

Perhaps the speed is the reference to cars? In universe its just referred to as Trans-Am right off the bat with no explanation. 

Yeah, me too. The Trans Am was named after the Trans American racing series.

6 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Think going super saiyan but for a Gundam. I am guessing the creators thought the name sounded cool or it for the fact the Gundam's speed was overclocked. 

It would be interesting if intentionally or not intentionally it was derived from American car culture. It's not like Japan doesn't have its own strong car culture.

Maybe someone in Gundam creation inc just likes Trans Am's.:good:

Transition to amplify, maybe. I don’t really know and never thought to question it. It’s like why is the gelgoog named that or most of the evil mobile suits . I think I heard Zaku was a marching in unison sound gouf was a running sound and dom was a heavy stomp, but I don’t really know. Gundam is weird 

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

Do you mean fake and full of crap?:lol:

Does he rent his Metal Builds too?:D

I meant living that lavish metal build life. Instead of women in mansions he’s got metal builds in mansions. I was only able to affford one Raiser this go around and dude got 4 #FlossingSeason

Just now, weiser21 said:

IKR! 

@carlsylar didn't you get 10 Metal Build Caletvwlch when it came out? Did you buy all the Lohengrin Launchers allocated for the US? JK :rofl:

I put up 11 I think but I bought around 15ish. Well I have finished my study in Canada and moved back to mainland China. Most Bandai items I bought was from Japan cuz they release fast. 

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)