58 minutes ago, myk said:

Wait so this is a model kit of the Andromeda,  right?  

No, I think its a painted toy with lights and sound effects.  Kind of like the old larger 1/625 Soul of Chogokin GX-58 toy.

How long is this Andromeda, seems like it's bigger than the old one, but 1/1000 would make it a smaller toy.

What's a plamo?  

And was that a shotgun effect of the wave gun or was it multiple ships?

Edited by myk

6 minutes ago, UN Spacy said:

HOT DAMN!!!

Wow!  The anticipation to watch this series is killing me...

And isn't that overloaded with box missiles fighter-bomber at 0:41-0:42 somewhat reminiscent of Yamato-Rebith's Cosmo Pulsar?... I like it... want a 1/72 plamo of it.

3 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Wow!  The anticipation to watch this series is killing me...

And isn't that overloaded with box missiles fighter-bomber at 0:41-0:42 somewhat reminiscent of Yamato-Rebith's Cosmo Pulsar?... I like it... want a 1/72 plamo of it.

That's the Cosmo Tiger I. Given both it and the Pulsar were designed by Makoto Kobayashi, the similarity is far from coincidental. And we finally see Yamamoto in her Under Armor suit. :D

Whoa! That looks so awesome! You guys see the multiple Andromeda class ships being constructed too. 

As Westfall pointed out the fighter is the Cosmo Tiger I. From the latest CosmoDNA update

IMG_0131.JPG

Ok, going on a limb. WHY is the Galantean folks angry at Earth? My guess, either the events from the movie at cannon (and maybe someone important to Lord what's-his-face was in the movie that's now dead = REVENGE!) or the Galantean folks want our Wave Motion tech (as maybe they think taking it from our cold, dismembered hands is easier that taking it from Iscandar/Gamalos=LUST! ENVY! something...)  so..... why?

6 minutes ago, Marzan said:

This movie is going to be so good.

TV series bro...not movie...yet.

...and the bridge modules on TWO of those Andromeda-class ships...very interesteing.

2 hours ago, TehPW said:

Ok, going on a limb. WHY is the Galantean folks angry at Earth? My guess, either the events from the movie at cannon (and maybe someone important to Lord what's-his-face was in the movie that's now dead = REVENGE!) or the Galantean folks want our Wave Motion tech (as maybe they think taking it from our cold, dismembered hands is easier that taking it from Iscandar/Gamalos=LUST! ENVY! something...)  so..... why?

There may be no why, like with Farewell and Yamato II. It could be that Gatlantis noticed Earth in its dealings with Gamilon, especially when the UN Navy decided not to heed Starsha's warning and continued to reproduce weaponized wave motion technology.

1 hour ago, UN Spacy said:

TV series bro...not movie...yet.

...and the bridge modules on TWO of those Andromeda-class ships...very interesteing.

Yup, noticed that too very weird. I wonder if the blue one will be Blue Noah?

IMG_2100.PNG

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Yup, noticed that too very weird. I wonder if the blue one will be Blue Noah?

IMG_2100.PNG

Holy Frak, I totally missed that!

Love the way they are sitting in the ways, just ready to slide down into the water. Awesome! And yes, some interesting superstructures going on there.

Seeing that makes me hope there are extra parts in the boxes for different ships.

And that they are not blown up in their slips...

Edited by Thom

On 2017/1/21 at 3:27 AM, Marzan said:

This movie is going to be so good.

”Screening.”

AFAIK, at least 2 non-Japanese fans will come to Japan to watch it. One is from LA, and the other is from Gold Coast in Australia.

19 hours ago, antibiotictab said:

”Screening.”

AFAIK, at least 2 non-Japanese fans will come to Japan to watch it. One is from LA, and the other is from Gold Coast in Australia.

wait.... this is going to be a movie first, not a 2nd TV season of yamato?

52 minutes ago, TehPW said:

wait.... this is going to be a movie first, not a 2nd TV season of yamato?

No. As with 2199, there will be a screening of each episode in the cinema before the official TV broadcast. It's a fun way to celebrate the show, and local fans in Japan also have access to exclusive bonus materials at these events.

http://ourstarblazers.com/vault/822/

Edited by technoblue