Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Spanner. I'll probably buy another Draken when Bandai announces Roid's Draken. If not, I'm just good with one Draken. ;)

im gonna be sticking with one only for each of the Drakens..  im sure some people in here will have something to say about that.. :rolleyes:

Edited by spanner

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of that "white dingo" scheme.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. But it really look nice somehow. Like Yin Yang with the blue. ;)

1 hour ago, dizman said:

Have we seen any prototypes of the pope hat 262 at any toy shows? Has Bandai discussed doing anything with the mold past Keith's version?

Sad to say, no. 

1 minute ago, spanner said:

im gonna be sticking with one only for each of the Drakens..  im sure some people in here will have something to say about that.. :rolleyes:

Hahaha! :lol: I'm one of those for sure. If only there's still signature. So that it will be your reminder once you're into that point where you tell yourself after you played with DX Draken, 'I need another one... and another one.'

;)

I got my HLJ payment notification and PW confirmation earlier as well. Now to do my best to wait patiently for Messer to join it before shipping.

2 minutes ago, spanner said:

Does the postal service even work on a weekend in Japan? Even if they mark it as sent and Monday in JP is a holiday that basically means its not going to move till Tuesday yes?

From past experience, they do. At least on Saturdays.

Nice posts IXTL! From the looks of it tampo's seem to be ok, not peeling and quite detailed......really digging the exposed nozzles on the ankles, so mecha looking!

Now cant wait for saburo's magic draken pics..lol...just kidding saburo, not implying that you would take it.....

Edited by seti88

After looking at Amiami's shipping rate,  I ended up using  SAL Small Packet (Registered), extra money saved for the option sets.

EMS: 4,340 JPY
 Air Small Packet : 2,970 JPY
 SAL Small Packet (Registered) : 2,390 JPY
 SAL Parcel : 3,735 JPY
 DHL : 4,100 JPY