Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I would be careful with a hairdryer, you dont want to melt the plastic wrapper into the valk instead.
Perhaps some steam (like from a steam iron) would be more gentle?

Just hope you don't need to resort to such drastic stuff, that a careful deliberate removal of the wrapper cant solve...

if the tampo is already bonded to the wrapper i dont thk there is much you can do anyway but to minimise the tear...

Seems like the inside of the gun-pod is not painted gold. Bummer. I wonder if it is easy to pop the gun apart to paint it yourself. If it is glued shut I will just refuse to extend the gun. ^_^

Not asolutely necessary if the laser hasn't hit yet! :lol: 

just on on the way hehe...I wouldn't drill my precious messer DX canopy haha...but wouldn't it b a hoot if they included an extra canopy for messer...in the super parts perhaps?:lol:

gross thot.... Include squished messer as well?

Edited by seti88

Soooooo, HLJ shipped is saving me nearly 40 dollars in comparison to my amiami preorder. Ami might nuke my account for not going through with it butttttt I've never done business with them before and HLJ saves me money.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken

19 hours ago, seti88 said:

I hope it isnt the case of wet tampo or over sticky wrappers!

Probably both, but mostly the former.  "Didn't give it enough time to sit/cool/cure" is the cause of a LOT of issues for figures---warped parts, stuck joints, peeling paint.   Sometime another 10 secs to let something fully harden would do amazing things for quality.  

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

The bummer of the private warehouse is the extra days it takes to process the order. Add the holiday and I'll be lucky to get it by next weekend. 

That's why I changed the order details to "Ship When Available" and was sure to make payment right when they requested it. Item and shipping cost get processed together at once.

Saturday morning (Japan time) payment requests from HLJ are the worst when you want them to ship out on the same day. I believe they don't work the full day and possibly have less staff around to process orders for shipping.

incase anyone still thinking about getting an extra one

Double extra points from cdjapan
www.cdjapan.co.jp/campaign/double_points170317 
"This offer applies to order placed between March 17 and March 30, 2017 (UTC+9)

dx chogokin sv-262hs at 22,000 yen
www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-208937

normal points earn is 660, and extra 1200 promotion points will be added 4 days after shipped.
each point = 1 yen for future orders. 

so total's up to 1860 yen in future savings.

good to know the airport postal facility works over the weekend! Fingers crossed mine is on a plane before the day ends!

And with the CDJ rewards points bonus, I think its just double points earned not double the points as bonus on top of what ever points you normally earn. 

Meaning 660 becomes 1320. Or at least from what I understand reading the rewards system on their website.

But hey I could be wrong..

Edited by spanner

ah, the key word is double the EXTRA points, (not the regular points).  

Cdjapan normally already give you extra points besides the regular reward points, it's the orange section that they slashed out.  so it's like a extra incentive to order more per order. 

double_points_new.png.a7e1d8a627c9b2d59dd38a7c29d24653.png

The normal Extra points when you go over 20,000 yen is 600 points,  and those extra points will be double in this promotion period to 1200 of extra points. 

oh I see. I thought they just hadn't worded it correctly but if that is the case then that's a good deal. Shame I have nothing I need or want to purchase atm.. Would have been the perfect excuse to buy a 2nd Draken! but im not sure at all about that idea. Maybe I'll see how I feel after it arrives.