Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

In the transformation video you can see that the gold on the inerts of the gun-pod is just plain swirly gold plastic. If this is present on the release I will be disappointed. However on the promo pictures the gun seems to be painted in the same gold as the trim. So there is still hope.

8 hours ago, General Rasp said:

The Draken looks great but the transformation is something else. 

I am definitely waiting to transform it until Jenius has a video posted. Any chance you could do transformation video to and from fighter mode?

Video didn't seem any more complex than the VF-19 Advance, and I transformed that one without instructions or a video, so I think once people get it in-hand it'll be less intimidating.

6 hours ago, derex3592 said:

can someone refresh my memory...as I ummm...didn't actually finish Delta...gave up a couple after the half way Messer offing point, anywhooo...is there only Keith and one other CF Drakken?  Or do other schemes make an appearance later???

The lack of love for Delta on this forum saddens me, but to answer your question, each of the SV-262Ba Draken III have the same base paint scheme and wings but different markings and accent colors.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Did we ever see the 262 in Battroid wearing the LillDrakens?

Pretty sure you only ever see them attached in fighter mode.

It's not so much the complexity that scares me, it's all the multiple warnings on parts they point out to watch for. With my bad experiences with the VF-31J with various parts being fragile and breaking or cracking or having areas where the paint wears easily, that worries me.

2 hours ago, dizman said:

Ya never know, if Bandai realize the armor is sitting on shelves they may cut back the Lil Draken production numbers :ph34r:.

yes that is true :unsure:

either way im sure sets will pop up on the 2nd hand market pretty much like everything else.. 

Edited by spanner

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Seti. I don't think you can pay a p-bandai items without shipping in NY. It's how their system setup. So unless you know what's going to get release next month for p-bandai item, better wait for next month. You can probably ask them too via their Customer Service chat online. Atleast you're going to get a straight answer from them. I chat them once in awhile when I have questions too. ;)

And speaking of white Drakens, anyone knows when is the PO date for this?

aGb26ID.jpg

Thanks noel, i had tot i missed an option or what not in N-Y.

I went ahead and ordered it since i definitely want em, making a beefy valk even beefier valk with missiles!
Those pods makes it look like the draken went through MMA training. :spiteful:

Well one thing less to babysit, and with after market prices on add on parts nowadays not gonna risk it.

N-Y should have a better option to combine orders tho. I would shop with them more, since they have lower prices, if they had that option upfront.

Plus, nice pshoping on the draken! I wonder if they will make it glossy white or matt white and am not sure which i prefer either.

31 minutes ago, Loop said:

I'm so glad that the Super Parts contain a shield that does not have all the gaps that take away from the artwork on it.

yeah! since the shield can be replaced, i thk one can custom their own shields emblems too! 

Clan emblems anyone?

1 hour ago, Shukenzero said:

Nothing from HLJ yet, but I suspect tomorrow. 

HLJ always sends payment request for DX valks in the wee hours of the morning Japan time.

If you're lucky, they may get it shipped out before the end of the work day (half day?) on Saturday (Japan time).