Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

2 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Nice pics spanner! I have yet to transform it so any headers on what to look out for?

just take it slow and easy. Refer to the instruction manual or there are some reasonably helpful videos on youtube you can follow. Be gentle!

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Oooh. Nice pics Spanner! Still no chance of a 2nd one? ^_^

Still waiting for my shipping notice from AmiAmi.

hmmmmm nahhh... Don't get me wrong or anything I do like it but not nearly as much as the 31.. I will certainly be buying all the other variants but not gonna bother with doubles of the 262.. At this stage the only other Delta Valkyrie im keen on multiples is the 31A.

Hope they ship yours out soon!

8 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I can't see it clearly in the pics but it looks like that the clear canopy does not have recessed area to imitate the traditional canopy frame (if that is even the correct term)

yeah it would appear so but its very faint.

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I believe it should be completely clear like the 27 canopy i.e. no frame. 

yes I think so.

2 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

The problem with the clear canopy is the lack of any sort of metal frame. Canopies need that detail to look like they belong and not just some unfinished model.

I guess the Japanese thought the very same way when they developed the Mitsubishi F2!

Man I go back and forth on this design a lot. I see some pictures and I love it and I see some others and I think it looks derpy as hell. The head area is what I flip flop on the most.

I'm torn on whether I pay for my order or just let it go and accept the consequences.

2 minutes ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

Man I go back and forth on this design a lot. I see some pictures and I love it and I see some others and I think it looks derpy as hell. The head area is what I flip flop on the most.

I'm torn on whether I pay for my order or just let it go and accept the consequences.

yeah on some angles some things do look a little odd or the execution a little so so.. the neck and its limited range of motion is one of them for sure.

1 minute ago, wmkjr said:

Wow. Did you have to bend the legs to get it in then adjust it? Looks like you can barely squeeze a sheet of paper up top!

hehe! Initially I pulled the wings in together a little but was able to spread them out again once I placed it down. 

24 minutes ago, spanner said:

Just handling them I thought the 31 was a tad heavier.. what did the website say which one was heavier?

the total weight with retail box.

vf-31j is 1292g

SV-262Hs is 1253g

similar packaging, similar stands, so the VF-31 should be around 35-40 grams heavier.  Heavier weight due to more Diecast.

Edited by F360

Hmmm there are indications of mirage coming out in aug, so as of now it stands as

hayate - Dec 16
keith - March 17
Messer - April 17
Mirage - Aug 17..

No pattern of 1 walkure, 1 winderme valk now...I guess the 262 CF's will hv to wait unless there is word of it soon...

Not too sure if next after mirage, would b a draken, but if it is, it would need to squeeze into perhaps an Sept/October release.
Is that too close to christmas?

Else comes christmas, and i dont see a 262 CF as popular enough to warrant a christmas release... 

I would have tot the 262 cf would best come in July, just b4 mirage, to maintain the continuity of 1 walkure, 1 windermerean but alas....

Edited by seti88