Damm i made my mind up abt not getting the armor.....but then i cant help thinking abt separating the gatling guns of the armor and mounting it on other 31 valks...

plus, since the gatlings are mounted to the arms, to what seems to be the same hardpoint as the forearm missiles, could the gatlings be mounted on the wingtips ala lil drakens?!

the final question...would gatlings hanging off the wings look nice or goofy?!

Hey Seti. I went back and re-read your post and re-check the photos regarding the gatling guns. And it looks like from the clear photos shows the gatling gun is somehow attached to some folding armor plates that wraps the arm. So we're not sure yet if the gatling gun itself can be detached from the armor plates. It feels like it was designed like that so that it will help the gatling attached to the arm securely rather than rely only from the arm's hard points.

1000133032_1.thumb.jpg.f6a88d19e038cfda5292b8c10c344325.jpg

You should totally get it.

Hey Mommar. I ended up ordering the GFFMC RX-78-02. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

@Toonz - This is a TWE order that is doing Arad's 31s Armour. The places are that you order from are the official TWE shops such as NY, Anime Export, mykombini and others.

Secondary stores like Manda, Amiami, and others will possibly carry it after the official release day at a slight markup.

Or you can try Proxy sites to get it (it may cost you more though).   

Edited by borgified

Only one official TWE shop, and that's P-bandai. Anywhere else is a proxy/grey market seller. NY, Anime Export, mykonbini, are all unofficial proxy sellers.

The only times that P-bandai items are available otherwise is when they get a normal retail release (like, for instance, PG Red Frame Kai which was a US retail release, and available from several retailers through Bluefin distribution channels).

Edited by Sanity is Optional

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27647-macross-delta-armored-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom-limited-edition.html

Y17680 pay upfront.

Shipping cost to US
EMS: Y5200
ECO Registered: Y5000
Ferry Registered: Y2900

*Looks like NY estimate the shipping total weight with JP Post using 2.5kg (2500g / 5.51lbs).

Edited by no3Ljm
shipping weight

So if that Armored Pack will be available for PO in the next couple of days, then yes, some of us will worry because we’re still paying previous bill and we’re paying new stuff again. So you can’t blame if anyone wants this PO to happen later on and not next week or so. :rolleyes:

Aren't we all? :rolleyes:

Time wise does anyone have an idea when preorder may start at any of the other sites than NY and anime export?

I don't think anyone knows.

I will continue to check AmazonJP, AmiAmi, Hobby Link Japan, Hobby Search, CD Japan, and MyKombini periodically to see if the VF-31S Armored Parts show up on those sites.

I don't think anyone knows.

I will continue to check AmazonJP, AmiAmi, Hobby Link Japan, Hobby Search, CD Japan, and MyKombini periodically to see if the VF-31S Armored Parts show up on those sites.

Same, though after NY's 31A issues I registered at AE just in case. Just need to get the funds together by the 25th. If it appears on CDJ I'll know and grab from there instead.

Correction, seeing AE's policy I pulled the trigger. Let's hope I don't get burned.

Edited by Focslain

Same, though after NY's 31A issues I registered at AE just in case. Just need to get the funds together by the 25th. If it appears on CDJ I'll know and grab from there instead.

Correction, seeing AE's policy I pulled the trigger. Let's hope I don't get burned.

I am hesitant about pre-ordering from NY given their "pay now, store credit later" policy if they cannot fulfill your order.

What is AE's policy?

I am not too worried about Bandai not meeting production targets with the armour set compared to the 31A.

With a transformable valk, the assembly process is much more complicated, and that may limit the numbers produced in a given timeframe.  But for armour parts, the assembly should be much simpler, and you can swap out defective parts in a production run very easily.  At least in theory.  But its Bandai we are talking about here, so normal rules probably don't apply...

Just ordered at N-Y, but thinking of getting a second for insurance.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Waiting to see if it pops up at CDJ or other sites.  AE may be a good choice but would like to see what their policy is first.

Yeah I really want one from CDJ. I have a ton of points to use but I don’t see anything yet. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Hi, just a quick question,

Does AE PO's have to be paid right away?  ☺ 

I believe you have to pay within 48 hours. As far as I know all TWE are pay up front since shops are acting as a proxy.

Just ordered at N-Y, but thinking of getting a second for insurance.  Thanks for the heads-up.

Waiting to see if it pops up at CDJ or other sites.  AE may be a good choice but would like to see what their policy is first.

From what I read, orders are done on a first pay, first served bases. If they can't fill the order they refund 100% of the purchase. You do pay up front. Since it said a full refund, not store credit that's why I pulled the trigger.

DX Chogokin VF-31S Armored Parts set - Preorder Madness?

Available

17,680 yen - Nippon-Yasan  https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27647-macross-delta-armored-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom-limited-edition.html

18,440 yen - Anime-Export  http://www.anime-export.com/product/43376

175.41 usd - Nin-Nin-Game  https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/preorders/30940-macross-delta-armored-parts-set-for-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-use-dx-chogokin-.html  (warning: questionable reputation)

178.90 usd - Kurama Shop  https://www.bandaionline.com/dx-chogokin-armored-parts-set-for-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-use  (warning: questionable reputation)

Edited by Shizuka the Cat