Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Just loving the contrasting colors and those blue high lights on the legs! Might upgrade my pre-order to 3!

If you're basing the decision of a 3rd pre-order on the blue high lights on the legs please don't! Those are 0D parts and that's still the same old painted prototype.

It does look good, though.

Something about the shade of gray makes me think that this valk will look especially good all panel-lined, weathered, and stickered up.

this...IF...the panel lines are not so EFFING shallow that they can't take a wash...i.e. the Arcadia YF-19.

Edited by derex3592

No plans for the 0A, spanner? Just wish 0S will come out later this year. But if not, I'm still good. I still can wait to next year. Have so much PO up to January of next year. Pesky Figuarts for making the HulkBuster. Hahaha! :lol:

Yeah i have two 0A on pre-order.. might end up as three before long! In my opinion they should release the A & S concurrently. Do we really need to have toys released individually every 6 months!? Im sure the S is at the very same state of development / readiness as the A anyways.. And if the ever do re-issue the Max & Milia VF-1J pair then it will be interesting to see how they go about it. Im thinking a super box set with both in one would be epic! Even though i have them now I'd still probably buy them again!

Edited by spanner76

Yeah i have two 0A on pre-order.. might end up as three before long! In my opinion they should release the A & S concurrently. Do we really need to have toys released individually every 6 months!? Im sure the S is at the very same state of development / readiness as the A anyways.. And if the ever do re-issue the Max & Milia VF-1J pair then it will be interesting to see how they go about it. Im thinking a super box set with both in one would be epic! Even though i have them now I'd still probably buy them again!

They learned their lesson about dropping multiples at the same time when they were pumping out every VF-1 scheme under the sun.

It helps lessen the blow to my wallet if they spread it out. Especially with multiple quantities.

I agree with wmkjr here, spanner. All of our wallets needs breather some time. ^_^

Yeah i guess the wallet factor is well justified. Not everyone including myself can spontaneously blow endless amounts of cash for these things..

Although having said that, for me the Macross Valkyries are currently my only line of a (expensive) growing collection so i can usually splurge that bit extra on doubles, triples or multiple variants. Sometimes it would be nice to aquire these things a little faster than whats been released at previous rates. Maybe every once in a while more than one thing could be released at one time thats all im saying..

Edited by spanner76