Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I knew the Monster could fit in the Detolf.

I have been wanting to tip over to Ikea to pick up another display cabinet for the incoming Delta Valk's but was also considering getting a Detolf to sit on top of my bed side cabinet rather than getting another Klingsbo.. But now knowing the Monster does indeed fit inside a Detolf that does justify the idea.. A bit more vertical space over the somewhat shallow Klingsbo shelf heights would be a welcome change!

Edited by spanner

I finally got this Bruce Sato (M.A.S.K.) figure to fit into my Glaug. Being that MASK figures are exactly 3 inches (1/24 scale) it also gets to have scale parties now with my 1/24 collection as a Marauder, I did have to amputate his lower legs due to the control grips, but it was worth it.

post-1565-0-77458800-1470218687_thumb.jpg

Edited by warrhead

Monster showed up yesterday but nobody was home to get it.

Every time I read someone with that problem I think to myself man that's so easily avoidable. Just ship stuff to your work! No one is ever going to care or not sympathize with someone who has something shipped to work to avoid that issue of no one being home during the day. Everyone has that issue.

Every time I read someone with that problem I think to myself man that's so easily avoidable. Just ship stuff to your work! No one is ever going to care or not sympathize with someone who has something shipped to work to avoid that issue of no one being home during the day. Everyone has that issue.

Where I work were not allowed to have personal shipments delivered, but there usually is an option when ordering to have it dropped off in a specific location like the back porch or to have it held at the post office.

It is pretty much the same policy at my workplace. Plus I have to pay customs fees and sales tax so I'm pretty sure my boss would be extra unhappy that I leave my office every time I get a package delivered to deal with the delivery guy. I'm also not certain if our inbox would be able to handle such a request, etc. ^_^

I now know why shipping was so much this toy is heavy. It's most likely a requirement because the original design. The over reaching barrels and large arms would tip over the lighter weight toy.

Roy, in case you missed my question above, can you check to see if the Detolf will hold more than just the Monster on one shelf? For instance, can you have the Monster and one or two HM-R Valkyries displayed with it, or is there only enough room for the Monster? Thanks.

Where I work were not allowed to have personal shipments delivered, but there usually is an option when ordering to have it dropped off in a specific location like the back porch or to have it held at the post office.

It is pretty much the same policy at my workplace. Plus I have to pay customs fees and sales tax so I'm pretty sure my boss would be extra unhappy that I leave my office every time I get a package delivered to deal with the delivery guy. I'm also not certain if our inbox would be able to handle such a request, etc. ^_^

If I were y'all, I'd challenge that policy. I bet you could get it overturned based on common sense logic. Plus, I would bet a Monster that the person who wrote that policy has probably violated it.

Mine arrived today. It is so huge and beautiful. Personally no complain so far and I love it :D

awesome pic! ^_^ I just checked the tracking on mine and sadly it hasn't landed in the country as yet so no Monster for me this week.. :(

HMR

Hi-Metal Rocks!

spot on! :D

I really wish i could take day off work to stay home and play with this toy. I wasted last night's precious play time on sleeping.

work, sleeping and toileting are such wastes of time.. and incredibly inconvenient! :p:lol::rolleyes:

Okay here's a quick phone pick. That shows the Monster in a Detolf with the door close and room for at least one buddy. Yes I do need some glass cleaner.

Thanks for the pic Roy! I see a flight helmet on top of that case as well. B))

Okay here's a quick phone pick. That shows the Monster in a Detolf with the door close and room for at least one buddy. Yes I do need some glass cleaner.

Hmmm...gonna have to split up the good guys and the baddies, but I'm glad it'll fit :)

So sheat Fhawk paypal decides to lock my account. Cant use my bank account or echeck. The reason being because just a couple of days ago I made a couple of purchases from AmiAmi with a total worth of $550 Can. Went without a hitch. No issues. What the Fhawk does paysuck do, their so called security protocols lock my account. And knowing how AmiAmi is they wont hold until I fix it or load my CC with the money to purchase it. After 4 long grueling calls with payfawk I 1.Caught them in lies, 2) falsified information and 3) not really giving a ratsassfrakk. Funny not to loose the chance at the monster for which I have been waiting for a long time I went to ebay and got it shipped actually cheaper than AmiAmi. WOW! and the funniest part of all is paysheats processed the payment.

I quickly let AmiAmi know so to continue to do business with them. But man. when I googled paypal sucks this is one of many of funniest videos I saw

<snip>

Thanks for taking the time to put that together, Roy. It may be a squeeze but it doesn't look too tight in there. I like it. B))