Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Okay thanks! I'd imagine the operators will be winded by the time they reach the top.

EDIT: You know what's awesome? All of those articulation points shown in that schematic above are present in the toy. I didn't realize those red lights could rotate until I saw it in the diagram. The manual makes no mention of it.

Edited by ArchieNov

Okay thanks! I'd imagine the operators will be winded by the time they reach the top.

EDIT: You know what's awesome? All of those articulation points shown in that schematic above are present in the toy. I didn't realize those red lights could rotate until I saw it in the diagram. The manual makes no mention of it.

Yup...they did their homework with this one ;)

Actually, the legs of the Monster were fully extended. If it was retracted, the "thigh armor plates" would be angled forward.

Extending the knees only increases the height by about half an inch.

wjMFazq.jpg

Thanks for the pics

Quick question: Are the cannons floppy?

Edited by titob0y

Yes, I built it, but it's just a straight build out of the box with panel lining and decals. No painting involved (I got no skills for that). And yes, UC forever! It's the only timeline worth watching :)

zN6q547.jpg

Is this a ladder or stairs? Or maybe an escalator? The angle doesn't seem right for either one.

its a slide!!! wwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks for the pics

Quick question: Are the cannons floppy?

They're pretty tight out of the box. Upon closer inspection, I don't think they're ball joints. They seem to be composed of a metal hinge joint that swings outwards, which is placed on a swivel joint that makes it swing from side to side. The combination of these two joints makes it have the same range of motion as a ball joint, just without the ability to twist the cannons (and you wouldn't want to twist them either since that would make the UN Spacy tampo go out of alignment).

I've got the same exact IKEA bed spread cover as ArchieNov.

It is like we're sleeping in the same bed.

LOL. Funny coincidence huh? I also noticed that they use one of our other IKEA bed spreads in the Ultimate Fighter house. The multi-colored polka dot one.

Edited by ArchieNov

Whoa thats a sweet deal! Gonna save 100 bucks in shipping! Thx a lot for the link titob0y

If that ebay seller had some Regults for cheap I'd buy some more.

Well final price for me was 238 shipped to ecuador. Shipping alone was around 100 bucks. I guess ill let my amimi order to be cancelled.

I just checked the status of my monster. The US Post Office didn't recognize my address (my building has a range of values for address e.g. 170-180 XXX Street) and it's going to return to sender (AmiAmi).. Does anyone know who I should contact to get the package before it heads back to japan? Man this situation is a bummer.

I was having fun with my monster and not going for realism or logic. Thanks for pooping my party. :) I'll go back to my little city seeing my monster in urban warfare now. Oops there goes another building.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Send in the monster!

I just checked the status of my monster. The US Post Office didn't recognize my address (my building has a range of values for address e.g. 170-180 XXX Street) and it's going to return to sender (AmiAmi).. Does anyone know who I should contact to get the package before it heads back to japan? Man this situation is a bummer.

If you have't called your local PO...do so immediately! Or head down there now as they may still have it if they just tried to deliver it yesterday.....good luck!

Contact the post office and ask them to hold it for you instead of returning it. Then go pick it up.

In the future, try having stuff delivered to your work if possible.