Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Pricing aside, I'm kind of happy he was an exclusive, just to avoid dealing the the usual preorder nonsense for Bandai products in general.

I'm thinking the Roy might be my only HMR VF-1 though, since I've got so many 1/60ths (though I might get one TV release for the rest of the missiles).

Lol, please no. There's Acadia in July and I have Obi-Wan in June.

Actually I'm deciding between the Sentinel Ultraman and that Roy 1/60.

Mondo Turtles got delayed to the CF release date in Sept (I'd like another three brownies if possible). Betting the turtles get further delayed, but that just pushes the Yetistands back. Sorry Yeti.

Getting excited about the Glaugs.

I'm happy June will be release-free...July-September are gonna be expensive for me:

July: HMR Monster
August: Megahouse Orguss Olsen, Evolution VF-2SS SAP, Arcadia VF-1S Strike
September: Megahouse Orguss (reissue), HMR VF-1A (x2)

Plus I still need to acquire the HMR GBP-1S

Got an email from My Mykombini that the Glaug will be release on the 20th. Five days earlier I think then was first announced.

Just 7 days away!

Right on, I received the same message. This is my first order from Mykombini's site.

Have they asked you for payment yet?

I'm happy June will be release-free...July-September are gonna be expensive for me:

July: HMR Monster

August: Megahouse Orguss Olsen, Evolution VF-2SS SAP, Arcadia VF-1S Strike

September: Megahouse Orguss (reissue), HMR VF-1A (x2)

Plus I still need to acquire the HMR GBP-1S

same here, specially august

I'm in awe given the size of these, and that they can pull off most of the transformation steps found in the larger Yamato/Ardacia Valkyries. I'll be picking and choosing from this line, but it's going to be tough not to go full Pokemon and collect them all.

My Hikaru 1S has some iffy stripes on the chest, and that needs attention and clean up work which I'll do when I have a spare moment on the weekend. My Roy is in great shape. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with that one.

I'm in awe given the size of these, and that they can pull off most of the transformation steps found in the larger Yamato/Ardacia Valkyries. I'll be picking and choosing from this line, but it's going to be tough not to go full Pokemon and collect them all.

My Hikaru 1S has some iffy stripes on the chest, and that needs attention and clean up work which I'll do when I have a spare moment on the weekend. My Roy is in great shape. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with that one.

rmwz3f1.png

The HMR line is growing on me.

Best and most exciting line since the original Takatoku Macross line....

collectionnote2.jpg

rmwz3f1.png

Best and most exciting line since the original Takatoku Macross line....

collectionnote2.jpg

Yep.

November should be Max with Miria as a Tamashii exclusive in the same month. Fingers crossed.

November would be cool.

It's good that your wife enjoyed watching DYRL with you. Now she won't get too upset with you when a year from now she see how much money you've spent on these toys.

I wonder if they might spilt up M&M. Making one regular release and the other as an exclusive. Forcing everyone to track down an exclusive just to have a matching set.

The package has awesome art, but they take up a lot of space. Especially with getting so many (I have 8 and 7 preordered and there's still more to come). I been thinking of chopping them up and making them smaller. What do you think of resizing those to just fit the mecha and have the accessories all in ziplock bags?

So in the HM-R line, we've seen (my wants for me to refer to when the time comes - I know I'm going to change my mind so much I won't remember what I originally wanted)

Max & Milia (1 each)

Elintseeker & Osterich (1 or 2 each)

the inverted 1A brownie (depends if I get lots of the std one - 6 of one or 3 each)

the 4 main destroids (4x/4x/4x/2x)

the 2 Regult variants (3 each)

is there anything else (did I see Frontier HM-R or something)? Trying to figure out what I kinda want.

If you count everything 'teased' at the Tamashii event we've seen like every mech you can think of... the only prototype included in the normal marketing presentation we've seen not on your list though is the male power armor.

Edited by jenius

I think those are just ideas at this point, not planned products.

That's what I think as well. Just ideas. I hope they are not just something done for display at the toy shows. They will be instant buys if they get released.

The package has awesome art, but they take up a lot of space. Especially with getting so many (I have 8 and 7 preordered and there's still more to come). I been thinking of chopping them up and making them smaller. What do you think of resizing those to just fit the mecha and have the accessories all in ziplock bags?

So in the HM-R line, we've seen (my wants for me to refer to when the time comes - I know I'm going to change my mind so much I won't remember what I originally wanted)

Max & Milia (1 each)

Elintseeker & Osterich (1 or 2 each)

the inverted 1A brownie (depends if I get lots of the std one - 6 of one or 3 each)

the 4 main destroids (4x/4x/4x/2x)

the 2 Regult variants (3 each)

is there anything else (did I see Frontier HM-R or something)? Trying to figure out what I kinda want.

Vf4g would hit the spot since it's part of flashback