Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The only drawback for buyee is the inability to combine auctions from the same seller purchased on the same day...not sure if that is something offered by other proxy services, I know Rinkya does, but then again, the potential savings are wiped out by their higher fees...

Also, Buyee recently shortened their storage time from 60 days to just 30.....so that eliminated some savings potential from combining items into one shipment....

Edited by jvmacross

36 minutes ago, jenius said:

We need super ostrich and elintseeker in a bad way. 

Oh yes we do! I went nuts back in the day on the Yamato 2 seater VF-1's they released, I made sure I caught every one. 

Spring break and summer are possible times when I can churn out more customs.  I plan on getting another M&M set to make the Arcade Valkyries.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Spring break and summer are possible times when I can churn out more customs.  I plan on getting another M&M set to make the Arcade Valkyries.

Oooh. M&M's VF-1A Arcade Hologram Ver. Would love to see that, sh9000. ^_^

2 hours ago, jenius said:

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Yes, we do.......right  after a VF-1D, the last destroid and TV Qau! 

This line will continue until 2018 and beyond looks like my budget's gonna be tight for a while lol

Edited by hachi
Clarifier

9 hours ago, jenius said:

Agreed. We're gradually seeing releases of things in the initial tease (destroids currently) so I think it's just a matter of time. That said, I wonder if Bandai is counting on the strong demand for those and intentionally holding off until later in the line. 

I'd love it if they'd at least tease a few more yet-unseen designs soon, like the remaining SDFM VF-1 variants.

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oooh. M&M's VF-1A Arcade Hologram Ver. Would love to see that, sh9000. ^_^

11 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Looking forward to seeing what you accomplish, when you have the time. Did you ever finish your TV VF-1A Max?

Thanks.  I haven't picked up where I left off with it.  TV VF-1A Max is first on my list and then DYRL VF-1A Max and Kakizaki are next.