Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Also, from that pic... Looks like the ankles lock really damn well, unless they shopped out a stand or something.

The legs look a lot thicker at the bottom to me, so I guess reports that they didn't work on it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Guest davidwhangchoi

in case you need to hear it from arcadia:

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/521828540820361217

reservations start today so expect most/all shops to open up preorders for multiple choices:

hlj's prolly gonna troll everyone by mislisting or mis-labeling it, so just regularly check their listing...

haha

since it's not a limited bandai, there should be no hurry for it.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Yeah.

Good thing Arcadia hasn't pulled any Bandai-preorder shenanigans, yet, so all the pre-o's should be open until release-date.

That and the fact that it is already damn expensive that I really don't think the scalpers will hedge and buy alot of it to scalp at even ludicrous pricing...

Yeah amiami price has been funny - 31400 is 85.326% of 36800.

If it is like the Arcadia YF-19, HLJ would have 10% off listed and the Black Friday special would add another 10% off that price, making it 19% off. I haven't seen any better price for the YF-19 listed.

Yeah amiami price has been funny - 31400 is 85.326% of 36800.

If it is like the Arcadia YF-19, HLJ would have 10% off listed and the Black Friday special would add another 10% off that price, making it 19% off. I haven't seen any better price for the YF-19 listed.

Their list is 39744yen which is 36800 plus the 8% tax. 31400yen is about 21% off of their list. But if HLJ follows that pattern for this release then that is a deal that's hard to pass up (29800 yen).

Edited by wmkjr

So who had $400 shipped in our poll? I seem to recall that $250-$300 was the prevailing guess. Oh the innocent days of our youth.

So far, we can get it for less than $300 through AmiAmi.

Anyone else think they seem to have gotten rid of the wavy separation line? That's key/unique.

I think it's still there, mainly if the new pics are no more than PSed versions of the of the old ones.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Mr. K is addressing comments of the color variations and he said we'll have to wait for the final product but it will be closer to the latter photos. (he jokes: use imagination for now. he's going blog about it)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

amiami price is really 14% off

biginjapan is 15% off (biginjapn shipping to U.S. cheapest is EMS for 4700, Sal is 5000yen)

hlj will be less discount but cheaper shipping than amiami or biginjapan, so it will usually come out the same or a bit lower for hlj.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Mr.K's Tweet answer to high price complaint .. ( in a nice way)

"すみません(汗)。 今のご時世、新規で作るとこんな感じになっちゃうのですよ・・・。(会社規模的に)"

[translate]:

Mr. K: "I'm sorry (sweat). With economy these days, that's how much making new model/toy costs... (also for the size of (our) company)"

I'll have to get some raise to keep my hobbies..

This thing is huge like SV-51!

Bz3j-xSCYAAmn_S.png

I guess the sheer size of the Zero can go towards justifying the high asking price.. you're physically getting a lot of Valk for the money!

ok so no stand or many other inclusions aside but hey im not complaining about the cost.. im just glad the pre-order finally opened! B))

AmiAmi's price at 31,400 is a good discounted price too! Heck I might even get a 4th so I can one in each mode! :p

And now from one wait to another.. gee I'd hate to wish my life away for a material possession but hurry the F@#$ up February!!!

Edited by spanner76