Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

A VF-0S had better happen in the near-ish future.

Otherwise I'm gonna start posting some very expressive faces too.

-b.

I don't see how it couldn't. So far, except for the 30th Anniversary Valk, they've released every Macross lead they can. DYRL 1S Roy and 1S Hik. Plus, YF-19 Isamu. 7, just released VF-19 Barsara. SDFM, planning on releasing VF-1J. Zero, planning on releasing the 0D and Roy was also the lead as well so why wouldn't they release a new VF-0S Roy? My question is, where do they go from here because they're running out of lead characters to draw Valks from.

I don't see how it couldn't. So far, except for the 30th Anniversary Valk, they've released every Macross lead they can. DYRL 1S Roy and 1S Hik. Plus, YF-19 Isamu. 7, just released VF-19 Barsara. SDFM, planning on releasing VF-1J. Zero, planning on releasing the 0D and Roy was also the lead as well so why wouldn't they release a new VF-0S Roy? My question is, where do they go from here because they're running out of lead characters to draw Valks from.

Max and Miria super J's or I'm done collecting valks.

Max and Miria super J's or I'm done collecting valks.

Hehe! I dont think I'd go as far as to stop collecting Valks if they didn't but yes they bloody well better release re-issues of Max & Milia or im gonna be pissed! No modifications or changes required, just give them to us already! And as a set!

Edited by spanner76

Fingers crossed my friend.

I just see how cautious Arcadia is being (between questionable decisions like the 30th Anniversary VF-1J and Golden VF-19 bundle) and it makes me think that a VF-0S is not a forgone conclusion.

-b.

Fingers crossed my friend.

I just see how cautious Arcadia is being (between questionable decisions like the 30th Anniversary VF-1J and Golden VF-19 bundle) and it makes me think that a VF-0S is not a forgone conclusion.

-b.

I think anything attached to Roy is more likely a hit than another Basara release. Roy has a worldwide fan base, even if Zero wasn't a worldwide release.

I'd probably re-buy a 0S and A, and Ivanov's 51 to have good versions f all those. Also a Max and Milia 1J. Hikaru VF-4. Re-do (If significantly improved) YF-21.

After that though, I can't see to much left i want that aren't more obscure molds.

I'd rebuy all the 0's and I'd get a Ivanov. I might even rebuy M&M 1J's if they came with the side parts too. I'd buy a 21 if they made a new one, but I don't believe they actually will.

Kinda torn about it, but I don't think I'll rebuy the VF-0S/A when/if they get released. As much as a new mold might be higher quality, and more sturdy, I don't think there was anything about the old mold that I disliked, and they work fine as display pieces.

Plus, it would mean offloading my originals, and no one's going to want those. :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

i used to laugh at everyone who said the yf-19 is so expensive at 300+

i'm not laughing anymore... i don't even touch it for fear of loosening the wings or ankles...

i'll rebuy them at 300-330 only after seeing some reviews. no early adoption this time.

i used to laugh at everyone who said the yf-19 is so expensive at 300+

i'm not laughing anymore... i don't even touch it for fear of loosening the wings or ankles...

i'll rebuy them at 300-330 only after seeing some reviews. no early adoption this time.

Can certainly see where you're coming from, and that may work in your favor as long as the 0D is a solid release and doesn't sell out immediately (or is still easily found).

I sold my VF-0S(s) long ago because of the issues with arms and plastic and sagging cockpits in Fighter mode, I never even purchased a VF-0A, so I'm in for a VF-0D just so I can have something from Macross Zero back in my collection. And I'm a sucker for early adapting. B))

-b.

Assuming that's not just a photoshop of the old photos, the color looks pretty nice to me. ^_^ Arm still has that overspray, but the shoulders look like the scratches are gone.

Price? Eh, it will be what it will be. I'll get one, and call it a day, since I've pretty much gotten at least one of every valk I like at this point. :)

*grabs popcorn and pulls up a chair to watch reactions to the alleged price*

Pulls chair next to Raptor & grabs his popcorn while waiting for price conscious buyers rants.

Come on people (not basara song) we want some entertainment! :D

But seriously, I'd have to reconsider my priorities before dumping greens on this one. Close to $800 to display inn fighter/battroid? Hoo...maigod.

Wow - retarded.

I'm going to tweak my VF-0D conversion kit (make it use metal pins) and finish off the head unit I had started - cause goddamn, that's a dumb price for a valk.

My VF-27 renewal and YF-19 renewal were both pushing nearly $300 AUD, and that was almost too much for me, personally.

I love Macross.

But not that much.