Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Not really much of a surprise that it's the VF-0D. That's good, that means it will be a while before the VF-0S v2 will be released. Plenty of time to save up for that one. I wonder though, what VF-1's will Arcadia reissue between now and 2015? Surely the YF-19 won't be the only thing they're going to do this year...

VF-0D looks worryingly "blue", it's as intense a blue as Max's -1J. Which it most certainly shouldn't be.

::edit:: Here's a quick tweak I did, to try to match the actual OVA/boxart.

ArcaVF-0Dcomp_zps4949d8f0.jpg

Left original, right mine.

Grey-blue, not *BLUE!*. Not the color of Max's 1J. Yeesh, did Arcadia actually watch Zero?

VF-0D looks worryingly "blue", it's as intense a blue as Max's -1J. Which it most certainly shouldn't be.

::edit:: Here's a quick tweak I did, to try to match the actual OVA/boxart.

ArcaVF-0Dcomp_zps4949d8f0.jpg

Left original, right mine.

Grey-blue, not *BLUE!*. Not the color of Max's 1J. Yeesh, did Arcadia actually watch Zero?

Did anyone? lol.

I think Zero is near the bottom, story-wise, but I love the Sv-51, and to a lesser degree the 0D. (have NO desire for a 0A/0S, never have and never will buy one).

But I've been waiting a decade for a 0D. The least they could do is get the main color right.

People's point and shoot cameras aren't that well calibrated. But I'd love to see Mr.K's reaction to a complaint on the first day of a reveal of a toy's CAD design... lol. I wonder what color his face will turn to.

Also 3D CAD programs color pallettes don't have a lot of colors. There's probably only 3 blues to choose from. You'd either have to run it thru a great rendering program or put it into photoshop like David did. I'm sure they're not even thinking of paint apps or plastic color at this stage.

Guest davidwhangchoi

It's a render people, get over it.

Im not preording it bc the price and criticism is too low. We need higher prices and more compliants for me to be interested again.

Jk, i really thought the blue was off but i kept it to myself. I liked david's photoshop

Edited by davidwhangchoi