Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

My bet is that they continue with the DYRL line because they know have a new hat... *cough* I mean a new color so people are excited to buy them and replace their old DYRL Valkyries. ^_^

On the other hand the new SDF:M Valks could be cast in off-white. :p

Thats pretty cheap where do you live?

I think he mention he is at Toronto, Canada

Since we are talking a little about shipping. I just got a tracking number for SAL. Can this be track from DHL site?

Edited by dapro

Thats pretty cheap where do you live?

I think he mention he is at Toronto, Canada

Since we are talking a little about shipping. I just got a tracking number for SAL. Can this be track from DHL site?

Yep - Toronto, Canada. Or to be more specific, a city 40min just south of there.

My bet is that they continue with the DYRL line because they know have a new hat... *cough* I mean a new color so people are excited to buy them and replace their old DYRL Valkyries. ^_^

On the other hand the new SDF:M Valks could be cast in off-white. :p

There is no way I "replace" my Yamato DYRL valks, but I will be buying the new ones. :) I still like the off white of the Yammies and the rainbow canopy.

Yeah... why couldn't they do something as simple as that? haha. It can't be that expensive.

Looking forward to their next release announcement. Hopefully it's something worth getting excited for. haha

Edited by Gakken85

Amazing art. Just amazing.

And that valk 'white' color is the only way they should ever appear, in art, toy or model form IMO.

A bright white valk in space combat is silly - whether the anime showed it that way or not.

REALLY wish Yamato would have done all the TV versions in gray, would have looked so much better, and it would have have reduced yellowing over time as an added benefit...

Since we are on the topic of DYRL, anyone felt that the fast packs colors could have a more bluish green tone seen in tenjin illustrations instead of a greenish blue tone. Hope that arcadia would make some improvements in regards to the DYRL fast packs colors

Edited by recon

to be the fastpacks are supposed to be more dominantly grey with blue/green tones...yamato just went full blue/green. never understood that. perhaps my memory is foggy though but the fastpacks on the hasegawa art is sort of more in line with what i always pictured. i hope when they get around to new ones whenever that is that the color will be more grey/blue.

I think there's a way to look at these new colored versions as a positive. At first I was a bit bummed that the 1S Hikaru I ordered won't match my three other 1A's or my Max 1S but after seeing all of these different Tenjin pics he never sticks to coloring any of the Valks the same anyway. I guess I can just think about it like it's a different take on the same valk.

I am a fan of MANY mechs that are not low-vis.

But when given the chance I really enjoy it when artists or companies tweak them to be more military.

Like comparing the Toynami MPC Legioss colors with what Aoshima did. No contest for me that the Toynami duller, drabber blue and green was superior.

In the case with the Yamato 1/60 valks they could have at least gone with their DYRL light gray across the line, which would have looked much better and helped such costly collectables age better as well . . .

I agree. I always liked the Bandai Origin of Valkyrie VF-1S Focker gray/black/yellow color combination.

yup the coloring on that one almost got me to buy it. At the time I already had the early 2000s release ( think) of the super valkyrie vf-1s in roy's colors (but its actually hikaru's name on there since he in SDFM was the one to debut that one after roy's death). i think the origin release was a dyrl roy focker, correct?