Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

Uhg, I have overextended myself with other purchases, so I think I'm going to have to cancel my preorder. Should I feel bad, or will there be plenty of opportunities to get a DYRL Fokker VF-1S in the coming months/years?

It's made to order, meaning, the amount that got preordered is the amount released. If there's stock left after the release is from cancelled preorders, no more will be made unless Arcadia makes another run.

who is Mr. K?

He's an Arcadia employee who tweats info about Macross releases. Great guy. I think he's secretly Graham, hahaha j/k

Uhg, I have overextended myself with other purchases, so I think I'm going to have to cancel my preorder. Should I feel bad, or will there be plenty of opportunities to get a DYRL Fokker VF-1S in the coming months/years?

it's arguably the most iconic variable fighter in the Macross franchise.....you'll be able to get one at some point....there were at least 3 DYRL VF-1S Fokker releases from Yamato before they went under...I think you'll get at least another chance...

At worst, the prices for the Yamato DYRL VF-1S Fokker will probably start to fall even more..........so you can always get one of those (and it's off-white...if you prefer that)...

it's arguably the most iconic variable fighter in the Macross franchise.....you'll be able to get one at some point....there were at least 3 DYRL VF-1S Fokker releases from Yamato before they went under...I think you'll get at least another chance...

At worst, the prices for the Yamato DYRL VF-1S Fokker will probably start to fall even more..........so you can always get one of those (and it's off-white...if you prefer that)...

Wait, so is this confirmed to be the same white as the Yamato TV valks?

btw what are you guys seeing for shipping costs on your VF-1S from various retailers and methods? It'd be "nice to know" going forward as the VF-1S i'm sure has the same box size and weight as any VF-1 going forward.

EMS from amiami to me (east coast USA) - 4000Y,

SAL from amiami to me (east coast USA) - 3850Y,

EMS seems a no brainer in this case at amiami.

btw what are you guys seeing for shipping costs on your VF-1S from various retailers and methods? It'd be "nice to know" going forward as the VF-1S i'm sure has the same box size and weight as any VF-1 going forward.

EMS from amiami to me (east coast USA) - 4000Y,

SAL from amiami to me (east coast USA) - 3850Y,

EMS seems a no brainer in this case at amiami.

EMS from HLJ to me (Toronto, Canada) - 3300Y

Also, had a couple of keychains and other small items in the box.

Eh, it sort of evens out. Amiami's had a bigger discount on the MSRP, which was 14400Y. HLJ's price was 15120Y.

The end result is about the same.

I've been saying this for a long time, what they discount they make up on shipping, they just pull that rouse to lure in more people to them. Why I stay with HLJ, in the end, HLJ's black friday deal made it better than any other seller.