Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

With all these little extras revealed near the release date I really doubt a toy release can get much better than this. Hats off to Arcadia, this YF-19 will remain the ultimate rendition of this design for many years!

Edited by Frogze

The fact that they attempted to do a poseable pilot figure is impressive, and if they pull it off well that will be even more impressive. But given the size of the figures, I'm wondering if it's going to end up being more problematic than it's worth. More moving parts just means more points of failure.

The fact that they attempted to do a poseable pilot figure is impressive, and if they pull it off well that will be even more impressive. But given the size of the figures, I'm wondering if it's going to end up being more problematic than it's worth. More moving parts just means more points of failure.

Wrong twist to headless Isamu... :p

All kidding aside, this should be a great release. At this point I'm just trying to temper my own expectations so that if this isn't the end-all-don't-beat-all I won't be disappointed.

And even though I'm a Fighter mode guy, those latest Battroid pics are damn nice.

-b.

THANKS!!! I wonder if we will get waterslide decals as well or just stickers? I can only wish that all the ejection triangles, pilot and rescue arrows would be tampoed on... anyone with info about these markings?

No one will know until we have a new 19 in hand to check fit. Once released, if you're interested, I'd suggest contacting Kurisama, if possible, since he could make adequate tweeks to his existing design.

That would have been a nice extra to include with the new 19. I'd have more use for an arm cannon than the fold booster attachments.

Edited by M'Kyuun

Guest davidwhangchoi

good point...no working micro LED lights for the gear lights and cockpit lights and wingtip lights.. Cancelling pre-order!!! :p

agreed. not buying this crap until i see working lights and auto intake covers.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Sent him a message already! I was going back and forth with the idea of getting one for my 19F, so if I do, I'll do a test fit sometime on the new YF-19.

I just bit the bullet and ordered one right arm version in FUD (had some in store credit I forgot about) so we'll know in a few weeks :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

haha i look at the yen currency everyday waiting to see if the yen to usd is great the day hlj sends the pay now button