Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah, i'm thinking of just getting two or three don't need 4. (still thinking...)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

i have two pre-paid fully at biginjapan. and i have two at hlj... from the blk friday deal

Edited by davidwhangchoi

For some odd reason I thought I had (4) on pre-order as well. Thankfully I only have (3); (2) from the HLJ Black Friday sale and (1) from Hobby Search.

On one hand I'm sad that I don't have that one more extra "thing" that I really don't need but on the other I'm happy to have that $ 300 or so back in my pocket.

Meh, Macross-collector problems. :ph34r:

-b.

While the possibility always exists that the price could drop somewhat shortly after release, the fact that Arcadia's YF-19 is being manufactured to meet preorders means there'll likely be precious few extra units produced, too little to affect retail. Unless there are a lot, and I do mean a lot, of no-pays causing seller to sit on unsold stock, or Arcadia decides to produce a second run, I don't see the price going anywhere but up... just like what happened with Yamato's VF-4G.

Me too, but it's good that you guys buy so many at launch to show your support and have them displayed in all 3 modes.

I'd like to wait for a price drop but I'm on full support for arcadia and hope they stick around for awhile.

Waiting for a price drop is why Arcadia is no longer mass-producing these things.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Im gobsmacked some of you can AFFORD more than 1! One is my toy budget for 2 months!

i agree with how you feel, these were announced last year and prepaid waaaaay back which gave me buffer time. the other two, i'm debating whether to keep or drop them. i actually don't think these other two hurt me because i had a lot of lead time to budget, but after the prophecy, the 29 ozma, and the tornado's were announced very close to each other, i began to think it may be good to drop one or maybe two of these extras preorders.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Has anyone received an email from Nippon-Yasan saying that "the product YF-19 will be soon in stock and that you can pay your order by ..."?

I still haven't received any mails and since the release should be in a few days I find this strange.

Most likely...stretch it out to the very end. I keep checking my email looking for the ship notice from HLJ. Really looking forward to this, and hope it's at least as solid as their VF-19.

There's not much of March left. Hope its released soon as im having second thoughts of spending so much cash XD. I had enough of spending so much for a valk after my super VF-17D.

hehe! no second thoughts here.. I just want it NOW Arcadia!!! I am an extremely impatient person at the best of times.. :wacko: