Arcadia 1/60 VF-1S Minmay Guard "Prank Act"

IXTL

Awesome news finally!! :D :D :D

I dig some of the older "Minmey Guard" paint schemes, but this one is just a Little too Girly and Clean for me... Maybe some weathering and dirt would do her good.!

I think Arcadia has realized that most collectors have now "mid-complete" or "complete" yamato collections, and i bet the upcoming Valks will be "theme" oriented designs

like the "Minmey Guard","Black Aces" "Blue Roses" ,. until a new group of crazy scientists lock themselves in a room and decide not to come out until they sketch up a new "Valk" V-3.0 mold.

Then History WILL REPEAT ITSELF!!! :blink:

I'm Glad that Arcadia is taking their time with this so my wallet can get a little break and i can catch-up with my Bandai-Macross Frontier Skull squadron and the up-coming renewal release summer!!

Oh and I seriously think moving to South Korea and Japan for thenext 4 yrs. will be a good, good thing....! ;)

Sorry to spoil your fun, but the original modeller thinks he needs to clarify: it is custom made by a buddy (my friend!!!!) in Toysdaily.

I hope Arcadia sees this post and notices how we hunger for a Minmay Guard. Or two.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Sorry to spoil your fun, but the original modeller thinks he needs to clarify: it is custom made by a buddy (my friend!!!!) in Toysdaily.

I hope Arcadia sees this post and notices how we hunger for a Minmay Guard. Or two.

can i ask where did the 16790yen price come from?

Any posts/sites/magazines which aren't: Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan, Hyper Hobby, and Arcadia should be taken with a grain of salt.

Let this be a lesson to us all. <_<

Guest davidwhangchoi

i feel i got trolled... mostly by myself for not being able to read Japanese after taking the language in undergrad 15 years ago. (hoax feels like a macross manti te'o girlfriend)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think it's kinda funny. I was hanging out with a couple of guys from the forums today and I mentioned that it's weird that there's no announcements from any magazines or their twitter feed, like it was a joke or something. I can totally appreciate a prank like this. :D

Time to update the main page!

Great custom BTW!

I think this was hilarious... and I think it's scary people were excited about it... it's fugly.

Personally, I was just happy because it was a sort-of hint that Arcadia wasn't abandoning the Macross franchise. Wouldn't touch that pink visor with a ten-foot pole, TBH.