DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Picked up a pair of The GFF Unicorns. frakking beautiful man. Really worth the money. You should try and secure one before they go up in price.

I heard something about the GFF Unicorn being very fragile once. Also, I don't know what to put it with since it will be so out of scale. I saw it in stock on Amiami, but decided to forgo it for now due to November being such a heavy month

I heard something about the GFF Unicorn being very fragile once. Also, I don't know what to put it with since it will be so out of scale. I saw it in stock on Amiami, but decided to forgo it for now due to November being such a heavy month

It's in line with the MG Gundam line. It's not fragile as far as I've seen. The extra lick of pearlescent paint really does the job. Just subtle enough. I guess you could wait if funda are tight, but definitely worth it man.

hi guys,

Need abit of help and favour with some measurements. May I check whats the maximum height of a 1/60 vf-25 with super or tornado packs? And whats the height of it when mounted on a stand, with the same super or tornado packs? Thanks

Reason im asking all these is due to im building a display cabinet with fixed shelves thus I wish to check if 37cm or 50cm would be a better choice in terms of shelf height. Thanks

Yuuuuuuuup!!!! My order is "processing"....

I decided to keep my order just in case my HLJ doesn't go thru!!! And I really wasn't about to take a chance! I mean come on! It's Ozma!!!! This is one Valk I am willing to make an exception on my "doubles" rule! :) :)

Do the 25G super pack and tornado work well with the F or A color-wise?

The G super and tornado are the only versions selling for a reasonable price.

For super part, I think yes? And I think it will fit with the rather neutral colors of A.

The tornado part, I think both no, since the blue on it is too much.

Maybe you can play with the photos in the internet and do a color swap on a Super 25F and 25A.

Just paid my shipping for the one I got on AE. This one is my second Ozma and I already pre-bought the Armor and Super packs a couple years ago just for this day ^_^

I know that feeling. My 2 Armour Parts and 1 Super Parts have been sitting at home for the past 2 years or so, waiting for this day to come.

Hope there won't be any stock issues at the outlets I got it ordered.

hi guys,

Need abit of help and favour with some measurements. May I check whats the maximum height of a 1/60 vf-25 with super or tornado packs? And whats the height of it when mounted on a stand, with the same super or tornado packs? Thanks

Reason im asking all these is due to im building a display cabinet with fixed shelves thus I wish to check if 37cm or 50cm would be a better choice in terms of shelf height. Thanks

Hi Recon. Here is some measurement with and without flash.

1907881_10152546673277861_174175858939721472086_10152546673282861_80661570245287

Wow! It's already available at NY? Have to check my email now. Btw, I thought the release date on the shops is on the 22nd? :rolleyes:

And while waiting for VF-25S... this happened...

th_IMG_7688_zpsc87187a1.jpg th_IMG_7703_zpsef8725e7.jpg th_IMG_7704_zps97eeb53b.jpg

Fixed with small screw. Didn't realize that the groove for the ball joint were so tight. :(

Edited by no3ljm

Just checked my paid pre-order (no status change since payment last August) and raised a ticket asking WTF happened to it. How early did you pre-order yours?

I placed my order the first couple of minutes the first PO window opened..! I'm sure you'll get your confirmation email soon.. :)

Wait erikos0311. The first NY PO lasted for a couple of minutes? How come I didn't get the chance for the first 5 seconds? The moment I click Add to Cart, it just went to Sold Out. Hehehe. :lol:

Lucky you. ;)

Anyways, will wait for my NY confirmation email since I still didn't get any. ^_^

Wait erikos0311. The first NY PO lasted for a couple of minutes? How come I didn't get the chance for the first 5 seconds? The moment I click Add to Cart, it just went to Sold Out. Hehehe. :lol:

Lucky you. ;)

Anyways, will wait for my NY confirmation email since I still didn't get any. ^_^

I'm currently living in S.Korea and I had my laptop set to refresh every couple of seconds. As soon as I got a message on my phone I got thru the purchasing screens like a bat out of hell and landed one.! It should take a couple of days til it gets to me from Japan so we will see. Pretty excited to see the quality of the build and hopefully I won't have any issues with it. Still got my HLJ order but I shorten it from 4 to 1 cause I was afraid they would cancel my account. I don't mind having a second Ozma just cause well..... It's Ozma! :)

I wonder how many people are gonna be left disappointed when HLJ starts sending out payment requests and some don't receive any.

I hope HLJ at least limit the orders to 1 per household and didn't just go on first come first serve basis no matter how many was ordered.

...and my number three just shipped from CDJ. So that makes three Ozmas, two Armor packs, and two Super packs for me. Gonna be an Ozma party B))

I've had just the one Ozma, two Armor and two Super packs for a long time (too long). It's about time these two Ozmas filled out my Ozma shrine :wub:

Edited by xrentonx