DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

That is really cool that Play Asia came through. That window was extreme.

Anyone seen any normal release in stock? Everywhere shows not available. I got one inbound already but I hope there are more for others who need one. Also, I see the 27 and the 30 are out of stock at NY. The 30 might be a 4G someday.

Guest davidwhangchoi

here you go=)

25s1_zps0074e568.jpg25s4_zps3b624cee.jpg25s2_zps4883b287.jpg25s3_zps93707bea.jpg

tape is still sealed. i guess the 30th anniversary sticker is the only difference.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Ha...good point, I would say the vf25f price now is reasonable, but that's really relative. Isn't it....put it this way, you guys think there will be a third reissue? Only chance to see that under $20

What is reasonable?

Really? Please enlighten me

Looks like 200 speed isn't hard to find but still a bit of a mark up.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ha...good point, I would say the vf25f price now is reasonable, but that's really relative. Isn't it....put it this way, you guys think there will be a third reissue? Only chance to see that under $20

Really? Please enlighten me

i would say until hlj and/or yes asia fulfills their stock reasonable is like the NY 18000yen's price

or yahoo's 16-17000yen plus proxy and shipping fees.

which is about the 20000yen shipped markup jenius mentioned.

Look at that stack of sealed Valkyrie awesomeness! :)

i can't wait till the rest of my 25s come in! i'm going to try and reach the ceiling. jk, lol

Got mine and paid. Just in time too, because I've got stuff to ship in my Private Warehouse.

Glad to hear that PA seems to be following through with their orders. Mine is being prepared too, and is pending stock arrival it seems. I was beginning to think I had posted their sales page for nothing.

My Playasia order is being prepared too, Checked my credit card and the payment is pending . looking good so far.

haha.. I know you'll try to do that. :D

The VF-25S Ozma is going to mark my last Frontier Valk purchases for 2014.

I like how you say "for 2014" :lol: so many new offerings from Bandai next year too.

Also, seeing how people are getting their orders from playasia fulfilled, hopefully everyone from hlj get theirs too. Though I haven't gotten any emails yet..

I have received no email. Though I have a PayPal billing agreement so no email, other than "payment processed" is necessary. Still, I am slightly curious about why there's been a seeming delay when others have already had their orders "bumped" up the line already.

they shipping 1 of my 2 order, the second is still there.

I have received no email. Though I have a PayPal billing agreement so no email, other than "payment processed" is necessary. Still, I am slightly curious about why there's been a seeming delay when others have already had their orders "bumped" up the line already.

Mine hasn't been billed yet.

I think they are fulfilling orders. But only one order or one valk per costumer and First come- First served.

Thanks.

I was billed, got payment processed and I'm now awaiting shipment. Was just curious about how HLJ is fulfilling their orders.

Looks like Pedro might be right.

Edited by IXTL

All of the orders I placed are in the air still, they should be hitting SFO customs really soon. I did not get any at HLJ though so I can't help with that question. MY CDJ and NY orders were processed quickly.

I am glad to hear that the people that ordered from PlayAsia are getting theirs :D

All of the orders I placed are in the air still, they should be hitting SFO customs really soon. I did not get any at HLJ though so I can't help with that question. MY CDJ and NY orders were processed quickly.

I am glad to hear that the people that ordered from PlayAsia are getting theirs :D

I don't think anyone has even been given a shipping notice yet, just payment requests and charges. There's still no hard evidence they will come through. only desperate hope.