DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Hey team, I have a question. Has anyone or does anyone see a long term risk of keeping the 25s in fighter mode with the armor parts on, mainly the bar that keeps the two legs tight together in the back. Since it naturally wants to open the legs up a little with the armor parts on, I was wondering if the stress caused by the bar pulling them in over a long time could damage it. I know it sounds picky but with how rare and expensive the S is without a reissue yet, I want to be safe. Any thoughts? I know we have some great tech people on here.

Hey team, I have a question. Has anyone or does anyone see a long term risk of keeping the 25s in fighter mode with the armor parts on, mainly the bar that keeps the two legs tight together in the back. Since it naturally wants to open the legs up a little with the armor parts on, I was wondering if the stress caused by the bar pulling them in over a long time could damage it. I know it sounds picky but with how rare and expensive the S is without a reissue yet, I want to be safe. Any thoughts? I know we have some great tech people on here.

On my copy there is not really stress on the legs. The bar just prevents that the gun-pod doesn't falls out. My VF-25S holds together without the part but can't hold the gun-pod. That said I haven't displayed my Armored Messiah in Fighter-Mode (too big for my display cabinet) for a longer period of time. However I'm interested if anyone knows something about that topic.

lucas valk is on sale at NY btw. $127 go go go! for those that missed out. unfotunately if you ddin't order super parts/drones before...they are out of those.

Uh oh

I couldn't pay for my pre-order on time and was waiting today to get one and now they are out of stock?

Help!!

Uh oh

I couldn't pay for my pre-order on time and was waiting today to get one and now they are out of stock?

Help!!

Might keep an eye on mdrake.. There was 2 last time I checked, 8000 and 9000 yen respectively. Other than NY, yahoo auctions and ebay (saw one for $150ish) I can't think of anyone else with it in stock at this time. Maybe someone here might have an extra set. Good luck.

Edited by wmkjr

I suppose so. Then again, wouldn't every VF's cockpit interior rotate so that the pilot is in an upright position? I'm not entirely sure. Just basing off logic. Since the cockpit section usually goes vertical, can't have the pilot "facing" up or down.

Might keep an eye on mdrake.. There was 2 last time I checked, 8000 and 9000 yen respectively. Other than NY, yahoo auctions and ebay (saw one for $150ish) I can't think of anyone else with it in stock at this time. Maybe someone here might have an extra set. Good luck.

Is there a specific way to search for them on Mandarake?

In the past I tried lookin for Macross Valks without much succes due to their search engine

I hope Bandai can do a DX VF-1 some time, Yamato just doesn't have the articulation the DX toys have. Don't get me wrong, they've done a great job, but there's only so many poses you can have with your battroid standing on an angle with the gun draped across his chest or pointing to in the air. Posing Yamato VF-1's isn't anywhere close to posing a DX.

Just saw the thread for DX VF-1 speculation, my bad. Didn't want to clutter up this thread.

Oooh. So It's like the vf-11's cockpit?

It's more like the Y/VF-19.

I suppose so. Then again, wouldn't every VF's cockpit interior rotate so that the pilot is in an upright position? I'm not entirely sure. Just basing off logic. Since the cockpit section usually goes vertical, can't have the pilot "facing" up or down.

Yes, the cockpit interior always rotates, except in those cases of aircraft cabins which are maintained horizontal, such as the VF-4 and VF-17.

Is there a specific way to search for them on Mandarake?

In the past I tried lookin for Macross Valks without much succes due to their search engine

Just type out the name of the valk eg. Vf-25. Usually works. Or you could go google translate, translate what you need to find and copy paste.

Ooh! Just got an email from N-Y confirming that my G and RVF Super Parts have shipped :) ,,, SAL, so I'll have to wait about 2 weeks to have them in my mitts. :mellow:

Exact same boat... :unsure: Looking forward to MacrossJunkie's pictures soon to tie me over...

NY sucks. I go through a proxy buyer. It costs a little more, but they are all class and pack things like super pros.

Plus I can throw in Yahoo Japan auctions and such.

I don't miss NY at all haha. Plus it'll be up on Mana in no time.