DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Hrmm mine said it should arrive today, but I am suspecting it will not. The tracking reads like:

Estimated delivery :
Wed 27/11/2013
BELLEVUE, WA
US
27/11/2013 - Wednesday

04:59

Shipment exception
OAKLAND, CA
Held, cleared regulatory agency(s) after aircraft/truck departed

01:58

International shipment release - Import
OAKLAND, CA

I live on the eastside of Seattle, it should have left Issaquah WA to be delivered today. :(

The last 3x or so Fedex packages never met the target they had on the site. Once they miss the delivery day they remove the estimated delivery date to N/A.

Edited by Loop

crap! Our packages must be together cuz I got the same exact thing! Im not expecting it to arrive at all today and since tomorrow's a holiday the earliest we'll get it is Friday. So much for using FedEx.....

The last few packages from Fedex have done this to me. I never have this problem when it gets routed through Alaska base, but they have been routing all my packages through Oakland lately. I guess I will not be giving thanks to Bandai for giving me Luca SP's and ghosts this thanksgiving :( It's not like I have much room anyway to break it open ASAP. It's starting to look like the collection intervention lady might show up at my house lol.

I just got my RVF-25 super pack w/ ghosts today. That was very fast shipping via FedEx.

Just took the ghosts out for now and I really like the stands that they came with. It's really poseable for different angles and heights. Strangely enough, the ghosts have a matte finish instead of the usual glossy finish that the renewals have.

Exact same boat... :unsure: Looking forward to MacrossJunkie's pictures soon to tie me over...

Sorry, it might be a while. I've been really busy lately and haven't even gotten around to do the super packs for the G yet. Might be a couple weeks or so before I find some time.

Boy, the only other Super Parts I own are for the G and I only ever left it in Battroid. I've never put these on in Gerwalk... Kawamori sure didn't think about functionality in that mode. The RVF is even worse in that regard because of the giant fin on the left arm. Though all shoulder mobility is hindered anyway. I'll likely take these things back off and only leave the drones floating around the naked Valk.

My Super Packs arrived today as well. Haven't had time to snap some pics yet though. Sorry guys.

And that matte finish is kind of cheap compared to the matte Yamcadias.

Maybe that's the reason why they always do gloss then with the Bandai Macross stuff..

Unfortunately, the gloss finish that Bandai uses is also cheap compared to the gloss Yamatos IMO.

@Mommar: Great pictures!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I was able to snap a few before the Vet arrived. Plus, somebody wanted a shot of the 25G next to the VF-1J and VF-19F so it's there too.

11092233205_070acc0c0d_b.jpg

25's 005 by Mommar0, on Flickr

you kept the 25g non super part crotch piece on. it looks actually pretty good

Does that stand come with the ghosts?

Actually it comes with three stands, they're miniature Gundam stands. Each one has three holes. I only used the one because it saves space and looks less cluttered.

you kept the 25g non super part crotch piece on. it looks actually pretty good

yeah, I didn't like the way the Super Part crotch looked.

Edited by Mommar

Unfortunately, the gloss finish that Bandai uses is also cheap compared to the gloss Yamatos IMO.

@Mommar: Great pictures!

Yeah I actually spoke too soon now that you mention it.

I envy you guys, mine is still preparing since NY released the first extra RVF parts. I love how the color contrasts with the mint, just like how the supers makes an awesome color combo on the CF.

OzmaLee74 and I should have gotten ours yesterday, but we both got screwed by Fedex :( Now the target delivery date is set to N/A just like I knew they would do after missing the target.

I was able to snap a few before the Vet arrived. Plus, somebody wanted a shot of the 25G next to the VF-1J and VF-19F so it's there too.

11092233205_070acc0c0d_b.jpg

Glad someone did this.... I was going to get out all my blue valks but could not be assed :D I have all of them as far as I know. I have the VF-1J Max, VF-22S Max, 2x VF-19S, 3x VF-19F's, a YF-21 and the VF-25G and lets not forget the VF-1D virgin road. If I am forgetting any of the V2's I most likely have it lol.

Edit

Should I include the A variant ghost from Mac 0?

Edited by Loop

Mine shipped Monday from NY so It'll be a couple weeks for me. Got myself two sets of ghost packs B))

Looking at the pictures, it looks like Bandai redesigned the stand connection points on the ghosts to NOT be those ugly big honkin' circular pegs?

Mine shipped Monday from NY so It'll be a couple weeks for me. Got myself two sets of ghost packs B))

Looking at the pictures, it looks like Bandai redesigned the stand connection points on the ghosts to NOT be those ugly big honkin' circular pegs?

Nope, no circular pegs. The bottom of the Ghosts are now flush.

Oh, you can also unplug the little red-tipped transmitter if you want to as well.

Edited by Mommar