DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

when i first clicked i thought they were close ups of christmas ornaments. looks real good!!!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Trying to remember when the 25F was reissued so I could form a general window of when an Ozma reissue will happen in 14. I need a second one to keep safe in the box. I'm afraid to display it long term in fighter with the armor parts on because of the bar that pulls the legs in together. Don't know if it really could do anything or not, but it's a great distraction to justify buying another one and keeping it in the box!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some more time to play with my new VF-25F. These guys are pretty sweet! The ankles are perfect for gerwalk. Excited for my Isamu YF-29 to get here. Have any of you taken apart the shoulders to tighten them up? Clear nail polish trick work for these joints? Other joints?

2mSXfy1.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I may be all wrong here in this observation, but when i see the Alto VF-25F at $186.00 MIB at NY I think its a chance not to miss. I understand it's still a bit of a mark up, but that price for a valk that was once $300-$400 may be worth grabbing another copy. I don't think it will ever be reissued a third time. I know many have multiple copies, I'm just thinking out loud that I may pick another one up to keep sealed at that price. A bet a year from now it will be close to $300 everywhere outside of a seller on here.

I like the toy a lot, I think it's my single favorite Macross toy, but I still wouldn't pay over $150 before shipping for a second one.

If I were so inclined as to buy a second, I'd grab one of the like new open box ones on Mandarake for 14,000 yen. (I might just do that when they announce the Tornado armor if they don't offer it as a bundle).

I wouldn't mind getting a second one. The one I have is slightly faulty as there is something that causes the right shoulder part that joins to the chest and backplate to get stuck so I can't bend it down very far and ends up looking a bit weird.

I also wouldn't mind a re-release of Ozma's 25S. I want one for fighter mode as the one I have is in battroid mode with the armor on and that armor is such a pain to handle that I prefer not to touch it at all. I'm sure there are also plenty of people that missed it the first time around that are waiting for the re-release.

It'll hit $300 everywhere but from a seller on here and possibly mandarake. I know it isn't worth that, but I remember the years where that's what you had to pay if you wanted one because nobody would come off the ones they have.

Switching gears, are there any common dates or months when bandai makes their announcements?