I'm just going to assume that isn't a finished sculpt and that the final version isn't going to have such a fraked up face.

LoL. May the frakking odds be ever in your favor.

This is tough. Yamamoto is one of my favorite characters in the series. That alone makes this version 2 release hard to ignore. However, I was impressed by Flight Suit Yuki's unpainted prototype and let down by the painted version, so I'm going to do my best to wait it out on the fence this time. I do think it's funny that Megahouse won't let poor Yamamoto wear her jacket. This sculpt makes it look like a cape.

here's a better looking shot from moeyo:

man, what was going on with the lighting in that other picture. it looked like the entire bottom half of her face had just been obliterated with a chisel or something.

At least she is more accurately......"proportioned".......this time.

Chris

I thought the proportions on the original release where fine. the problem was she had impossibly spherical tits and a completely dead, expressionless face.

That's how I feel too, I wanted to collect a few of these figures too... but they way they've interpreted the designs, they would just make me look like a creepy pedophile :p

That's how I feel too, I wanted to collect a few of these figures too... but they way they've interpreted the designs, they would just make me look like a creepy pedophile :p

see, to make you look like a pedophile they'd need to have small tits and no ass. as is they just make you look like a regular perv. :p

So for those who would rather purchase the Figuarts Zero Yuki, here's ami's preorder-page for her:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009309

3120y

5/15 release

That 3120y is the pre-order pricing at ami. Some other sites might have higher and/or lower preorder-pricing than ami, so check around.

Not sure if Bluefin will offer her in the US.

Call me crazy, but I don't like the Figuarts at all. Face sculpt is off, breast are shaped like implants, and she has no ass. The Megahouse proportions may be exhagurated, but they look a lot more natural.

Call me crazy, but I don't like the Figuarts at all. Face sculpt is off, breast are shaped like implants, and she has no ass. The Megahouse proportions may be exhagurated, but they look a lot more natural.

I don't mind the liberties taken on her body, but you're right: the face is completely off. That's not Yuki, but a mouth watering girl cosplaying as Yuki. Price is good though so I'll probably buy...

Just got an email from ami stating the 1/8 Yuki v2 release is delayed to Jan/2015:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-007773

Sadness, I know.

:D

To me, this is actually good news... my wallet can let out a small, albeit fleeting, sigh of relief. :wacko:^_^

Edited by mechaninac

Just got an email from ami stating the 1/8 Yuki v2 release is delayed to Jan/2015:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-007773

Sadness, I know.

:D

also, while I'm at it, just received this today...

Works out for me, since I just ordered all 7 seasons of ST:TNG on bluray during black friday sales Edited by Keith