1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

As odd as the design is I think I would get a VF-11MAXL. Delta wings ftw. But that would mean I would have to get the 19 Kai as well..

Mandarake has a VF-19 for:

12,000 yen: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-738429.html

13,000 yen: http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-738538.html

For that price...I'd hop on it if I were you.

Both Mylene and non-Mylene MAXL would be nice...

but yeah, definitely want that Gunpod for my YF-19FP. They should throw that in the foldo-boosta set. I'd get another one for my YF-21 and/or VF-22. In fact, they could throw in a VF-11B Isamu, too to make me veeeeery happy. :D Seriously, yamato just sell some pilot and accessory packs.

yay the gunpod looks normal.

Personally I think emerald and diamond force is enough for me. I would rather have enemy mecha over booby valk or the pink pecker vf-11. haha I like the music in mac 7 but priority for me i getting the conventional weapons valks.

I'm surprised no milia repaint of vf-11.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Holy crap am I glad I preordered this!!!

Dammit that blue is SEXY.

Agreed I can't wait to get my hands on this. It has been over ten years in the waiting to get my hands on a new VF-19S.

Agreed I can't wait to get my hands on this. It has been over ten years in the waiting to get my hands on a new VF-19S.

Then you deserve this a hell of a lot more than I do. I never liked (and still don't) Macross 7 and just recently, because of the Master File book, was able to appreciate this design. It's pretty much just convenient for me this is coming now. The real celebration is for all of you guys.

Me too, as she's got no less than 2 of them--the M3 and M7 versions. It's got 10x the "presence" of some of the releases Yamato's done.

I'd prefer if they made an M3 version and had a Max variant as well. Though that's because I'm more partial to blue than red.

Me too, as she's got no less than 2 of them--the M3 and M7 versions. It's got 10x the "presence" of some of the releases Yamato's done.

The long time 1:48 M&M VF-1 (a year or two ago) and 1:60 M&M VF-22 staying in the 50% off sale bin (currently on HLJ and Amiami) probably don't motivate Yamato.

Yeah there's a question of notoriety when it comes to the VF-11 variants. Most of the games they were featured in are over a decade old now and aren't really desirable by a lot of collectors. Even the GNU Dou VFX2 variants were really slow movers. Plus I don't feel people are willing to go to the mat for the VF-11 as much as other Valkyries.

UGH!!! And that is why I didn't go with that in the past. It's too ugly, what was Bandai thinking.

tell me about it. at one time, i REALLY wanted that thing. in fact, the -19kai version was my very first MACROSS toy.

i picked it up for $49.95 at a comic/collector's shop in my hometown of PORTLAND, OR. back around 1997ish.

it was/is a homely bitch, but it was the only variable Valk toy i had, for FAR too long. as such, it got a LOT of love. i even panel-lined the thing, over a decade ago.

it also got PLENTY of wear and tear. to the point, in fact, where just about everything that wasn't ratcheted was loose as all hell, until fairly recently,

when i dismantled the entire beastly old thing, and tightened all those worn old joints with my usual electrician's tape method.

today, with my new Yammie YF-19 1/60v.I handily taking the torch, that fugly old thing is back in it's equally worn box and put away.

i'd offer it for sale for cheap, but i doubt anybody would want such an ugly toy, regardless of how nice-n-TIGHT i managed to make those old joints...

Edited by Shaorin

tell me about it. at one time, i REALLY wanted that thing. in fact, the -19kai version was my very first MACROSS toy.

i picked it up for $49.95 at a comic/collector's shop in my hometown of PORTLAND, OR. back around 1997ish.

it was/is a homely bitch, but it was the only variable Valk toy i had, for FAR too long. as such, it got a LOT of love. i even panel-lined the thing, over a decade ago.

it also got PLENTY of wear and tear. to the point, in fact, where just about everything that wasn't ratcheted was loose as all hell, until fairly recently,

when i dismantled the entire beastly old thing, and tightened all those worn old joints with my usual electrician's tape method.

today, with my new Yammie YF-19 1/60v.I handily taking the torch, that fugly old thing is back in it's equally worn box and put away.

i'd offer it for sale for cheap, but i doubt anybody would want such an ugly toy, regardless of how nice-n-TIGHT i managed to make those old joints...

well i'd take it, i dun mind fugliness. i'll treat it as one family as chunkies, it's a worthy "toy". yammies in the other hand are great as model/collectibles.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I sold my 1/60 VF-19 Kai (hated the aesthetics), but now I want this!!!!!!!

I hope thats normal :unsure: . Did anyone mention anything about improved ankles, cuz that was one of my biggest issues with the Kai.

Sorry if this has been answered before....

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I sold my 1/60 VF-19 Kai (hated the aesthetics), but now I want this!!!!!!!

I hope thats normal :unsure: . Did anyone mention anything about improved ankles, cuz that was one of my biggest issues with the Kai.

Sorry if this has been answered before....

Hmm... a face shield, some blue and white paint = VF-19 Optimus Prime custom !

LOL...hated the aesthetics...be honest...you just hate Basara. :p

:ph34r: Dude, how could you tell so easily?

Well to be honest, I thought the design could tide me over, but red + singing dude + singing dude [did I mention singing pilot] undermined the whole experience for me....