DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

Finally received mine yesterday. This is what the toy should have been. From the second I held it in my hand it felt right. The weight, the texture on the plastic, paint apps, proper gun pod, etc. Sure there are still some quibbles I have about it (too tight hip joints for example so I know those are going to get loose) but IMO they finally fixed the things that where wrong.

Also the included pose-able hands are really nice. I would rather have just those and they could have included some missiles in the box instead of all those hands I will never use and the EX armored figure.

Edited by logos

Finally received mine yesterday. This is what the toy should have been. From the second I held it in my hand it felt right. The weight, the texture on the plastic, paint apps, proper gun pod, etc. Sure there are still some quibbles I have about it (too tight hip joints for example so I know those are going to get loose) but IMO they finally fixed the things that where wrong.

Also the included pose-able hands are really nice. I would rather have just those and they could have included some missiles in the box instead of all those hands I will never use and the EX armored figure.

Yeah, don’t worry about the tight hip joints; they’ll become floppy soon enough as usual. Other than that, it’s true this is what the toy in the first place, I really like it.

Some missiles instead of the multiple hand sets and the ex gear figure would’ve been preferable to me as well…

Still waiting for final, final, final version pics. (at the very least, they better add in the missing striping on the "face" that the first sample pics had, that the last 2 we've seen lack)

Also, I'm hoping that the color mismatch is more noticeable in photos than in person.

-Kyp

I wonder how they will make Michel's Sniper rifle fit in fighter mode with the landing gear. Also I wonder for Alto's Armor pack if they will try to make it work to have both the sniper rifle and his regular gun in fighter to recreate the final battle, though it doesn't have to have landing gear for.

I don't recall Alto going into fighter mode with both of those guns. IIRC he was always in Gerwalk or Battroid

After Brera saves him they both fly in fighter towards the Queen/ Grace and you can clearly see both guns being stored underneath

At 6:15