What are you hoping to get for Christmas (or a holiday gift)?

ultimateone

Rogue sold out pretty much upon release. They're a bit smaller than you might think---but my copy of Rogue is one of the best figs I've ever bought.

What scale is it, like 1/12? Anyway, Ebay here I come. Also, I wonder how long it will take for the knock-off guys to make nude versions of those figures...

Prices aren't too bad on the 'Bay. Also, that Psylocke (sp?) one ain't bad either...

Edited by myk

What scale is it, like 1/12? Anyway, Ebay here I come. Also, I wonder how long it will take for the knock-off guys to make nude versions of those figures...

if it's the same scale as the bishoujo phoenix, it's about 1/8th scale.

BTW, got a laptop for christmas, typing this post from it now.

Guessing it's a second run but Rogue is up for preorder from BBTS.

Thank Yooouuuu!!!! Now all I need is a hiding place so whats-her-face doesn't see it, lol...

I'm hoping for the Kotobukiya Black Widow and Rogue. :ph34r:

bishoujo2.jpg

Anybody else hoping for something? I mean other than whirled peas and an angel getting it's wings.

that's cute♥

for my part, i'm planning to purchase this off a fellow MW member as early in 2011 as i possibly can

as a late christmas/early/late birthday present for myself; (my birthday is the 23rd of JAN.)

VF-1JHCMVT-1021.jpg

VF-1JHCMVT-1022.jpg

VF-1JHCMVT-1023.jpg

this and my YAMATO 1/60v.II version of the same will be the foundation "bookends"

of my small MACROSS collection.

i'll be shooting to flesh it out with the YAMATO YF-19 "Double Nuts" VF-11C, and possibly the YF-21 as well,

sometime in 2011 if all goes well for me.

from there, i'll likely be concentrating on items such as books and posters/calendars,etc.

i know i'd love to have a copy of the 1984 SDF MACROSS calendar for it's lovely art.

before anything else, howeveer, i feel i must have my

"best of the 1980's and best of the 21st century" (to date) iterations of my bar none A-1 favorite VF Valk. it all starts there for me...

Edited by Shaorin

My wife is paying for my 1/60 VF-1 Angel Birds and the VF-X. Other wishlist items for Christmas are really just good health, and happy times. I've been blessed with a lot of things, so I really don't have any needs other than just those. Plus, the two Valks will be fun to take out and display.

I'm hoping that somebody takes the plunge and either gets me Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray, or gets me the DA 35 f2.4 (camera lens). If they don't, well, there's always hoping that somebody puts them for sale on Boxing Day (think Black Friday, but the day after Christmas).

I'll keep it small scale.

I just want a nice nap and some honest to goodness relaxation.

No running around to multiple family or friend's parties. No having to stress out over some stupid tasks or unnecessary projects.

Just give me one whole day to be selfish. And let me stay at home and chill. Let ME do whatever I want or feel needs to be taken care of for the whole day. And let me get to do those things without interruptions.

. . . :mellow:

On second thought, how about world peace instead?

It'll be easier to accomplish than my above request! :lol:

Macro

-A redefinition of the economic and political Paradigms of Canadian Society and repatriation of Manufacturing.

-A bursting of the Real Estate bubble.

Micro

-The new Macross SDF from Yamato

-a Hot Toys Iron Man figure. Either War Machine or the Mark IV will do

-PG Red Frame

I agree on the relaxation request... I was going to take this Christmas off, my first one in 6 years but I just found out today my manager (who was going to cover my shift) is quitting and the 18th will be his last day. So I get to spent Christmas Eve, (now) Christmas Day, and New Years Day at work. :(

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have a job, and I get triple pay for those 3 days, but my wife and I haven't had a Christmas together since we've been together. Sucks.

I told her we'll blow my extra holiday pay on extra gifts for each other, so maybe I'll get myself this to ease the pain :D

fett.jpg

I just bought a Samsung laptop as an early Christmas gift for myself. Decent specs, can do some "light'ish" gaming. $650 plus $100 Amazon gift certificate to boot. Could use that towards a new graphics card.

I'm still looking for a sale on a Sony 55" NX810 HDTV :(.

I'm also hoping for Love and World Peace.

Edited by shiroikaze

A

I... just bought this. What have I done?

B

Wow, that's the most blatantly-against-the-rules political post I've seen in a while..

I know that B wasn't describing A, but it's pretty funny if you pretend it is... :D

I'm a sucker for suction cup dart guns, it keeps my cats and dogs entertained. Shoot one at a window and they'll stare and stare until it falls.

That's so cool, I kind of want to pick one up and paint it in woodland camo. ^_^ needs a scope though.

:edit:

that's one thing that sucks about growing up in the early 90's. I was born too late to have a real BB gun and too early to have Nerf Battle rifles and belt fed machine guns.

Edited by anime52k8

Do you have the Nerf EBF-25? I've wanted that for a long time but heard that most of them jam and/or break very easily. A local Toys R Us outlet in my neighborhood has it for like $30 but I'm trying to find out if Yamato, er, I mean Nerf has fixed the problem yet...

Edited by myk

Do you have the Nerf EBF-25? I've wanted that for a long time but heard that most of them jam and/or break very easily. A local Toys R Us outlet in my neighborhood has it for like $30 but I'm trying to find out if Yamato, er, I mean Nerf has fixed the problem yet...

Nope. This is my first ever Nerf toy in my entire life (actually it's for my brother, but I get to play with it too :p).

Also, reading from the latest Amazon reviews, it looks like it still does it.

Edited by shiroikaze