Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Just managed to buy it in Sino Center Animate for HK$1,680. They had at least one more remaining.

No poster, but I don't care about that anyway.

But flying in a few hours for a 3 week vacation, so no time to play with it until I return.

Graham

Hello, I like this model, in either fighter as Battroid, I'm thinking of buying a second unit to have both exposed.

Anyone know if Bandai may make one version repainted in the Ozma colors?

If it was a spoiler, I will not forgive you!! :angry:

Use spoiler tags when needed in toys section too, please!!

Edited by charger69

ami ami payment requests going out! check your inbox folks

Yep - thanks!

done and paid!!!

Same here. Hopefully it gets here before next Tuesday as I'm traveling for the next week after that and hate the idea of my higher-end items rotting at the Post Office. lol

-b.

I have not seen the movie, but in it there isn´t aYF-29 Ozma (if any we would have seen the design as it did with the Tornado and the YF-29). What I wanted to ask is whether it is possible that Bandai makes a repaint of this figure but has not come in the film.

I only said that i love the model and i´m thinking in buy another one, but if it´s possible that Bandai makes a repaint of it in Ozma colors, i´ll prefer to wait for it.

Edited by tomac66

If it's not canon then I doubt they'll make it in that color.

I'm just glad they're redoing the VF-25s because I wanted that Messiah armor Ozma forever.

Too bad about Alto dying at the end of the second movie though...

:p

Just managed to buy it in Sino Center Animate for HK$1,680. They had at least one more remaining.

No poster, but I don't care about that anyway.

But flying in a few hours for a 3 week vacation, so no time to play with it until I return.

Graham

some other shop has tons of stock but are all reserved, only one shop in Sino have stock for walk in buyer, ask for HKD1880 :angry: , it is just half hour after you've got yours at Animate, bought a VF27 from In's point instead...

unfortunately, SAL is not an option.....Amiami charge me Y3000 for EMS, yikes! :wacko:

Ah well, I wanted it so bad, so it's okay........*facepalm

I used SAL parcel and got charged 3850 yen. Slower (and more expensive I see), but they reeeeally like to stop EMS shipped stuff in customs here in Spain. Tried to get rid of the ugly poster but too late.

If it's not canon then I doubt they'll make it in that color.

I'm just glad they're redoing the VF-25s because I wanted that Messiah armor Ozma forever.

Too bad about Alto dying at the end of the second movie though...

:p

So as a moderator it's not necessary to use spoiler tags?

I pre-ordered mine through HLJ......still hasn't shipped or been charged for it. I hope that is not because of the postal strike currently going on in my Country.......if that's the case then the government has my support in forcing them back to work.:p

Edited by logos

Shiping notice yesterday, might get it today (^O^)

And come on guys, the question bout Ozma scheme is no spoiler, have some chill pills lol.

Maybe but to some it would have been a great site without knowledge. It is not a huge spoiler but some of us want to see the little surprises

can't wait for people to chime in on whether which one is the better toy - the 1/60 VF-19 Kai or the 1/60 YF-29.

i have to admit that this looks very good esp. since it has a lot of improvements and new gimmicks compared to its predecessors.

a funny thing though... Yamato seems to have copied Bandai's love for metal ball joints and Bandai's offering has removable intake covers while the Yamato doesn't. :rolleyes:

i haven't watched the 2nd movie yet but it got me wondering... now that we have a YF-29, will there be a VF-29 series of VFs and a new VF that'll look like the YF-21/VF-22 in the future...

Edited by m0n5t3r

can't wait for people to chime in on whether which one is the better toy - the 1/60 VF-19 Kai or the 1/60 YF-29.

Visual comparison here :)

8b8ff4d1.jpg

Both are amazing!

*: Picture is not mine.

Edited by charger69

but aren't those dolls (j/k :p) as expensive, if not more?

this is the reason why i've quit collecting other anime/toy lines... Macross alone is bleeding my wallet dry...

@charger - that's a truly beautiful pic. seeing that makes it hard to argue which one is better. :)

Damn! Both are beautiful but very expensive.

My wallet can't handle more valkyries. I am switching to action figures. Hot Toys here I come!

Enjoy your man dolls. ^_^

Finally got my payment notice. They wouldn't ship without the poster due to "store policies" so only via EMS so that's 4000 yen just for shipping. This is the most I've paid for one valk so far(2 Sturmvogels), won't be buying more for a long time I'm sure. On the plus side, it'll be here soon enough!

Visual comparison here :)

8b8ff4d1.jpg

Both are amazing!

Sweet! It'll be a hard comparison, as they both do justice to their on screen counterparts.