Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Maybe this?

here's the "pelvic-thrust" discussion from the old VF-27 thread - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=32802&view=findpost&p=859678

on the DX 25 and 27 you'd have to split the part of the forward fuselage behind the crotch to get it to angle out... this also enables the waist joint. the problem was, the waist joint is so loose to even bother with making the crotch angle out... and you'd have to "cheat" like what Renato did.

i was just wondering if they're cheating in that pic too...

Edited by m0n5t3r

Looks like the legs are nice and high on that pic, so I'm eagerly awaiting this one. Though, the little wing tips outside the boosters look kind of droopy, hope that isn't the new version of the flappy VF-25 wings. <_<

I really hope they came up with a better stand this time though. The modular design for the attachment point on that stand was the quickest way to guarantee that if I ever left my VF-25 on it for more than a few minutes, I'd find myself watching the plane fall right off the back of the stand as the mount fell apart.

Damn guys, I may just pick this up. Does anyone know if there are any safety plastic pieces???

The Macross-F DX toys always bothered me with the safety plastic for the Mauler beams.

It made the VF look like a bug lol. On the DX Quarter they used alot of safety plastic that really turned me off too.

I am an adult damnit! if I shed blood playing with a valk it makes me respect the power of a vf even more :p

I have actually taken damage twice from a valk, my VF-19 and my YF-19.

I wonder though if the YF-29 is the turning point for the series and they got it all nailed this time.

Edited by Loop

Hey, a bit off topic now…

According to this guy at http://tamashii.jp/t...u.php?eid=00021 the YF-29 could be called like that because this year is the 29th anniversary of the franchise…

Is that just a guessing or the whole theory about the VFs with a #9 having forward swept wings is no more than a coincidence? :blink:

I think it's both.

I think it's both.

Damn, next year is already the 30th Anniversary? I can't wait to see what they are going to put out for it.

More on topic, I'll be holding off on the YF-29 till I see its role in the movie.

Damn, next year is already the 30th Anniversary? I can't wait to see what they are going to put out for it.

More on topic, I'll be holding off on the YF-29 till I see its role in the movie.

You won't be disappointed ^^.

It really doesn't seem to add that much, they could've easily packaged this with the regular release. At least with the YF-19 FP release they included the Fold Booster though that was a different company.

It really doesn't seem to add that much, they could've easily packaged this with the regular release. At least with the YF-19 FP release they included the Fold Booster though that was a different company.

They could have, but like you said, the fast packs really don't seem to add anything. Makes me feel better since I wasn't going to pay extra for them anyways. B))

It's growing on me in fighter mode but battroid - how on earth is it going to stand up with all that weight on the wings?

Robot mode looks the best to me. Hopefully this doesn't fall over like the 1/60 qrau. Mine can't take the huge back pack by itself and I have to lean it against something.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker