1/60 Yamato Web Exclusive Zentraedi Costume

Vostok 7

Do they? I've seen more people talking about it being the 1/60 scale outfit for the VF-1A TV Max.

The VF-1S Roy next to the Regult is supposed 1/60 scale. If that's outifted VF-1A TV Max, then it will look more like 1/48 scale which I don't think Yamato is intending to milk. The 1/60 scale is HOT now.

If something is in a public show (is that a public show or industrial show?), why we can take no pictures of it?

Thursday and Friday are business people only, Saturday and Sunday open to public so we should see more photos later.

yes, it's true and it's been confirmed.

Confirmed then, and for over $85.00 too. But what I'd really like to know is if this dress-up set will be able to be worn by the VF-1 in GERWALK mode... just before the overload and subsequent explosion, of course? :rolleyes:

And another thought... will it come with 1/60 Misa and Hikaru figures to awkwardly cozy up in one pocket and a Kakizaki one for the other? ^_^

Edited by mechaninac

I always plan to have a local doll clothes maker to make that uniform for my 1/48 1A - and before I move my lazy end the official set is here! For 1/60 though.

I don't know what my wife would think of me. Playing toys in one's late thirties is immature (which I happily do not argue about), and now I buy clothes for a robot.

• 6 months later...

Where can I order this?

You could email HLJ.com and see if they are going to stock it. I'm not sure if Overdrive still order in exclusives, but you could email them too.

$100 + 3rd party fee + shipping is a hefty kick for a few pieces of cloth tho. :(

You could email HLJ.com and see if they are going to stock it. I'm not sure if Overdrive still order in exclusives, but you could email them too.

$100 + 3rd party fee + shipping is a hefty kick for a few pieces of cloth tho. :(

Well, since it's just a few pieces of cloth, hopefully shipping won't be too expensive. It'd be great if we could get a group buy for this in The Bay area...eugimon???

that zipper is too big and the cuffs of the pants could be better

At least it's a YKK zipper...anything else always ends up binding on me eventually :p . I'm just glad they made it so you can have the thing in gerwalk mode. I never thought I'd be buying doll clothes, but I'm definitely in for this one.

Edited by Old Man

Damn Web exlusives! Maybe we will get lucky and in a few months you will be able to buy the TV max with the cloths? Ack I am living in fairy land again.:(

Yep, stupid web exclusives. If there is a group buy started, I may jump in on it, but I'm not paying some outrageous 3rd party fees and shipping for something you technically can easily pay someone here $50 to make, and not have to worry about the other prices.

100$ for that rag!!!!!!!!I think YAMATO consider Macross fans as chikens to deplume!!! Who's gonna be the chiken??? Poohooppoppopopoooooooooooo iické!!!

I wouldn't go that far...some people with that much money to spend will probably fork over the money. However, I've got some friends that are really good at sewing, and as this is a small production web exclusive, they're still probably made without the care and concern that a friend or good sewer would take if doing just one. Not to mention the fact that the zipper really is huge. Gonna have to go through my large G.I. Joe figs and see what I can come up with.

I wouldn't go that far...some people with that much money to spend will probably fork over the money. However, I've got some friends that are really good at sewing, and as this is a small production web exclusive, they're still probably made without the care and concern that a friend or good sewer would take if doing just one. Not to mention the fact that the zipper really is huge. Gonna have to go through my large G.I. Joe figs and see what I can come up with.

Having the money doesn t mean you have to waste it! Everything Yamato did recently is insane, the price of the SDF-1 1/2000 got no justifications, neither the price of the battle pod; considering that they sell toys whose plastic cracks without reason even if you don't touch it after paying lot of money....

Edited by Gatsu