WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

However, the EMS tracking number when I checked it today says:

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign International Dispatch, December 22, 2009, 2:43 am, TOKYO INT D, JAPAN

Foreign Acceptance, December 21, 2009, 5:47 pm, JAPAN

so it seems to me that the package never left Japan, I don't know what gives :(

That's normal.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment is the last notification you will see from Japan. The rest of the notification are from US postal service.

This is the tracking info for my quarter, please use it for comparison. EM029106776JP.

I'm waiting for the Macross Pachinko promo DVD and the other DVD that no one seems to know is. Poss the cut scenes, poss something totally different, but that is on it's way, as well as M&M VF-22s, and also waiting for confirmation of shipping for My Sheryl figure, and my all white VF-1S. Man, all this should be here this month sometime. The DVDs probably monday or tuesday.

Holy lord! Congrats on the recent acquisitions.

Do I see G-NUs up top? Those are some of my favorite figures, I hope you dig them half as much as I do.

Wish my toy budget was a tenth of yours appears to be. I need to find a sugar momma to buy me all of these wonderful toys.

Yep those are the Mac+ GNU's, they are pretty fun to pose.

I just opened the 1/48 VF-1J Hikkie today and got Yamato'd :angry:

Edited by Loop

Well in the last minute before the sale at HLJ ended, I went ahead and purchased three Valks, Max 1A blueman, and the VT-1 and VE-1. I wish I decided earlier on the YF-21 rather than buying it at the store. Glad to see that the yen rate is climbing past 90, even though it's not quite at 100 to the $. And I'm still waiting on the GPB-1S. Then I'll order a Kakizaki brown VF-1A and I should finish up my SDFM TV collection and I wish I bought the Max 1S when it was on sale too, at least I seized quite a bit during the sale. M&M 1Js, DYRL Kakizaki 1A, Nora SV-51, VF-1A Super Hikaru.

Don't transform it, I got my CF0A and D-A Ghost and haven't transformed it, I just mated the booster and weapons and that's it. :ph34r:

I did the same thing with 0A and Ghost Set I got a couple years ago which I believe do not have any issues. I was fortunate with my stand alone 0A and 0S. I've had them both for over two years and I never had any issues with them except for the shoulder ball joint becoming a bit loose. Seen the horror stories about these, but again I was fortunate. Getting rid of them cleared out some space for Roy's 0S with ghost set which is supposed to have better joints and what not but I plan to display it in figher mode with the ghost.

Wanted a MAX DYRL but it's not on sale on hlj anymore :(

This is some serious bullshit right here. I WAS about to order a VF-11 from them but they managed to go from the cheapest to single most expensive retailer with the thing still in stock over night. :angry:

well HLJ can go f*ck themselves, I'm never buying from them again. <_<

After arriving in my country on the 31st of December, the Quartewr has been in customs limbo. It took 'till January 8th to be presented to the customs officials for inspection. 8 days for a douchebag to even look at it. Your taxes at work. As if that wasn't enough the delivery guy couldn't be bothered to go to my floor (2nd floor with elevator access) and decided to just leave a notice in my mail box. Since i work in the afternoon, i'll only be able to get the package tomorrow. And now the "piéce-de-resistance", for all this delay and out-right lack of professionalism, i still have to pay an extra 54,32€ in customs taxes. The package better be in pristine condition or i'll be really pissed off. I'll let you know about it tomorrow after i pick it up.

Macross Quarter fiasco update, I got a "sorry we missed you" slip from the post office, the odd thing was that there was no article number on there, but says the sender was Japan, filled with hope I rushed down to the post office with my Quarter's tracking number, and lo and behold! Macross Quarter in the flesh (metal?). Turns out they packed the documentation in such a way that the tracking number couldn't be read, even the lady at the post office said that she tried to tracked the package, and it was indicated that it is still in Japan, a serious WTF?? She said the package was never registered? ultimately what really mattered is I'm now part of the Quarter owner club!

Edited by Matrix Soul

Well I finally got my box from OD and it's hoseshit that they sent me the wrong item. They sent me a damned Super Hikaru 1J instead of the armored that I ordered. As if I didn't have to wait long enough for the actual release of the order, now they sent it and it's the wrong fartin thing. Now I have to call those idiots. At least they got the other part of my order right and I can complete my DYRL Super VF-1 Skull Squad. <_<

Well I finally got my box from OD and it's hoseshit that they sent me the wrong item. They sent me a damned Super Hikaru 1J instead of the armored that I ordered. As if I didn't have to wait long enough for the actual release of the order, now they sent it and it's the wrong fartin thing. Now I have to call those idiots. At least they got the other part of my order right and I can complete my DYRL Super VF-1 Skull Squad. <_<

like I said, they're incompetent.

This is some serious bullshit right here. I WAS about to order a VF-11 from them but they managed to go from the cheapest to single most expensive retailer with the thing still in stock over night. :angry:

well HLJ can go f*ck themselves, I'm never buying from them again. <_<

you and me both man, i was about to get it and its already not on sale. :angry:

I'm waiting for the Macross Pachinko promo DVD and the other DVD that no one seems to know is. Poss the cut scenes, poss something totally different, but that is on it's way, as well as M&M VF-22s, and also waiting for confirmation of shipping for My Sheryl figure, and my all white VF-1S. Man, all this should be here this month sometime. The DVDs probably monday or tuesday.

22s and blank 1S should be here on Friday

ok, so I lied, I'm still buying shit form HLJ. It was on sale really cheap. :unsure:

got the shipping notice for this today http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT34577

I also found this guy on ebay with a VF-11 for less than 10 bucks more than what HLJ was charging.

evilbay

ok, so I lied, I'm still buying shit form HLJ. It was on sale really cheap. :unsure:

got the shipping notice for this today http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT34577

I also found this guy on ebay with a VF-11 for less than 10 bucks more than what HLJ was charging.

evilbay

Haha, thanks for the not so SFW link.

Just making sure, you weren't linking a valk or anything, right?

I don't think I will ever buy from HLJ either after the crappy CS they offered last time.

Edited by nanoplasm

Haha, thanks for the not so SFW link.

Just making sure, you weren't linking a valk or anything, right?

I don't think I will ever buy from HLJ either after the crappy CS they offered last time.

the second link was for the VF-11 I found on Ebay, the first link was the figure I got off HLJ ^_^

Well I got my stuff from HLJ before their sale was over so I'm happy to say that my DYRL collection is complete and I can finally use my Mighty Block stands as I had planned with the partially completed order from OD. As for my GPB-1S set, I contacted OD through e-mail and had my wife give them a call while I was at work and they said they will correct their mistake so last night the shipping company came to pick it up and OD should be sending me the correct item soon I hope. Plus their staff seems to be rude because the guy on the other side didn't apologize to her for the mistake. That sent her on a rampage. :ph34r:

Well my 1/60th VF-1S Max arrived from the HLJ sale today.

It's my first Ver. 2 Valkyrie and I have to say that it does beat the hell out of the Ver. 1 figures in just about every way possible (except that the V. 1's have more Die cast parts).

Took me a while to figure out the transformation but it's now sitting on my shelf in Battroid mode next to a Ver. 1 VF-1A and a Takatoku Valk.

Based upon the size differences between the three it almost seems like the Ver. 1's were closer to 1/65th scale than 1/60th.

Also, I am happy to report that the shoulder pins on my new VF-1S Max are nice and smooth.

:)

A very nice toy, especially at a sale price.

My last three orders from HLJ all took a day or less in customs (one was in and out in 3 hours, according to the tracking info). All three went through San Francisco.

That time of month again (payday lol), and I splurged a bit on two separate orders:

#1: 1/72 White Glint with overed booster (ebay store in Colorado, should be here fast and cheap :))

#2: 1/48 YF-19 kit, TV Max VF-1A, and a second strike pack from HLJ

I was planning on a TV CF-1A, but the sale died on that one, and I don't need anymore 1Js, so the Max 1A was next in line. Second strike is mostly for my Roy (couldn't justify getting the new one, even if it did mean fixed shoulders), but also for a dual strike Max 1J. :)

I just hope HLJ doesn't screw me over and ship all those items at different times. <_< Course, the restocking might delay the payment a bit, so that's not a bad thing.

Edited by Chronocidal

My last order (1/60 VF-1J) with GBP 1S took only two days from Japan to Argentina and my local post office decided to let me wait 9 f u c k i n g days to clear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mailman left a notice this friday and now I have to wait until monday morning to pick it up <_<

Well, after I got done with work on Saturday morning I went to sleep with my daughter and my wife being the good wife that she is accepted my VF-1J GPB-1S order that OD f'ed up, she's not mad at OD anymore since they were so quick to respond to our complaints. I'm in the process of panel lining it with my mechanical pencil before I dress it up with the armor. I'm pleased to say that it doesn't have the knurled pins, after all the posts regarding the initial release of it I blinked twice when I thought I saw knurled pins, but it turned out to be a false scare. LOL. Reminds of the other day at work where one of my workers thought he lost his flashlight in the middle of our jets taking off for trans-Pac. :ph34r::lol: