WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

*sigh* So a relative sent me a surprise for Christmas, and I decided to jump on the VT-1 before the deal disappears, along with a VF-25 kit I'd been planning to buy.

So depending on the mail system, that makes this december a 5 yammie month: 1/60 YF-19, YF-21, VF-11B, VF-1D, and VT-1. And that's not counting several models. :blink: HLJ must love me right now.

But hey, they were all on sale! So I actually saved money, right? :lol:

Edit: Wheee, page 6. We oughta just retitle this thread...

Oh you better watch out,

There's so much that you'll buy,

With a sale on Valks,

You'll spend til you cry,

HLJ is coming to town.

You're filling your cart,

Checking it twice,

Shipping be darned

You'll pay any price,

HLJ is coming to town.

With YF-19s,

And Sturmvogel IIs,

VT-1s, M&Ms,

And model kits too,

HLJ is coming to town.

The valkaholics here now,

Will be waiting at their doors

We'll be in debt to our eyeballs

If they ever make VF-4s!

So you better stay safe,

And hide all your cash,

If you see the discounts,

It'll be gone in a flash,

HLJ is coming to town.

:lol:

Edited by Chronocidal

Well, Merry Early Christmas to ME!! My 3 Valks came in the mail today from HLJ! WHOO-HOO...OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh wait. ! I finally got YAMATOED...... :angry: :angry: :angry: My Virgin Road has the "cracked" look on the shiny coating on the canopy. The ONE CANOPY OF THEM ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEAR!!! *SIGH*........................oh well, it's off to the replacement part thread for me I guess. On the other hand, my M&M 1J's are sweeeeeet. (1st 1:60 ver. 2 fast packs for me, WAY BIG improvement over the 1:48's IMHO).

p.s. anyone around here actually received and successfully changed out a ver. 2 canopy??? :blink:

got my VF-1D virgin road, VF-11B wont open them till christmas. Waiting for my VF-1S no paint ver to come out of pre order, they are shipping my VF-22 millia to me

Placed an order from Silver Dragon for:

1/60 VF-0 SIDE COVERS

1x Zero S White

1x Zero A Dark Gray

1/48 VF-1 SIDE COVERS (L & R)

1x Stealth Black

And I'm Still waiting on my VF-11B,VT-1, and VE-1 Elint Seeker. Cant wait for these :D

Got my VT-1 and VE-1 Elint Seeker B)) Still waiting on the VF-11B and all the side covers.

Just ordered a 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru and the GBP Armor (anime colors).

Well, Merry Early Christmas to ME!! My 3 Valks came in the mail today from HLJ! WHOO-HOO...OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh wait. ! I finally got YAMATOED...... :angry: :angry: :angry: My Virgin Road has the "cracked" look on the shiny coating on the canopy. The ONE CANOPY OF THEM ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEAR!!! *SIGH*........................oh well, it's off to the replacement part thread for me I guess. On the other hand, my M&M 1J's are sweeeeeet. (1st 1:60 ver. 2 fast packs for me, WAY BIG improvement over the 1:48's IMHO).

p.s. anyone around here actually received and successfully changed out a ver. 2 canopy??? :blink:

Sorry to hear that, it showed on my first issue Roy as well. You could just try scraping it off if you don't want the shiny canopy, but I did that and the canopy plastic itself had a yellow tint to it and it looks like crap.

As for replacing it: good question. Let me know how that goes then I'll try.

I'm currently waiting on a loose vintage 1/55th VF-1J Hilaru Takatoku from Ebay which is supposed to be in C9 or better condition (I'm hoping that the condition wasn't exaggerated) and a Yamato ver.2 VF-1A DYRL Max from HLJ.

Unfortunately neither are going to show up at the earliest until around the first.

:(

Edited by Luclin999

*sigh* So a relative sent me a surprise for Christmas, and I decided to jump on the VT-1 before the deal disappears, along with a VF-25 kit I'd been planning to buy.

So depending on the mail system, that makes this december a 5 yammie month: 1/60 YF-19, YF-21, VF-11B, VF-1D, and VT-1. And that's not counting several models. :blink: HLJ must love me right now.

But hey, they were all on sale! So I actually saved money, right? :lol:

Edit: Wheee, page 6. We oughta just retitle this thread...

Oh you better watch out,

There's so much that you'll buy,

With a sale on Valks,

You'll spend til you cry,

HLJ is coming to town.

You're filling your cart,

Checking it twice,

Shipping be darned

You'll pay any price,

HLJ is coming to town.

With YF-19s,

And Sturmvogel IIs,

VT-1s, M&Ms,

And model kits too,

HLJ is coming to town.

The valkaholics here now,

Will be waiting at their doors

We'll be in debt to our eyeballs

If they ever make VF-4s!

So you better stay safe,

And hide all your cash,

If you see the discounts,

It'll be gone in a flash,

HLJ is coming to town.

:lol:

hahah brilliant!!

One of the many contents in one of the huge boxes that came in.. Anyone care to guess what it is.. i think the proportion after assembly is pretty close to a 1/48 scale.. no lol

DSC_0182.jpg

I won't know what it is, but I am curious why can't they have computer printed label instead of crappy hand writing on it? It's photo copy on top of that..... The bigwest label is legit though.

Got my VT-1 and VE-1 Elint Seeker B)) Still waiting on the VF-11B and all the side covers.

Just ordered a 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru and the GBP Armor (anime colors).

The VF-11B was delivered this morning! :D

Now all I am waiting on is my 1/48th VF-1J and GBP armor.

Also waiting on all the silverdragon made side covers.

Got my SV-51 in the mail just an hour ago and it kicks a lot of ass, pretty solid or so it seems in Fighter mode and no floppy wings. Great buy for the price, now I need DD's. :)

Did you get yours from the HLJ sale?

I got a floppy left wing. Not sure how to fix it yet.

I did tighten the screws in that area but it still gives if I move the plane around. :(

If I can find a DD cheap enough I may buy it just to finish my Mac Zero collection, but I also want to preorder some other stuff.

Edited by Loop

Did you get yours from the HLJ sale?

I got a floppy left wing. Not sure how to fix it yet.

I did tighten the screws in that area but it still gives if I move the plane around. :(

If I can find a DD cheap enough I may buy it just to finish my Mac Zero collection, but I also want to preorder some other stuff.

Well I experienced a little floppiness when I put the boosters and all the missiles on the thing, aching the wings like in the anime helps alleviate it, just gotta find the sweet spot so it doesn't collapse. I only wish the boosters could stay on there better, they come off pretty easy. And yes, I got it from the HLJ sale.

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

well, i just received my Rifleman aka Destroid Defender today.

i tell yah, this guy really ain't worth the full price, much less at half-price. but oh well. just gotta have it. i take comfort that i got it during the previous sale. :lol:

since I'm pretty meh on the Phalanx, this Defender will likely be my last destroid until Yamato decides to make the Spartan.

unless, of course, them colored (OD/KG) versions goes on a sweet sale. B))

a couple of pics...

post-263-1261882494_thumb.jpg

post-263-1261882520_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

Oh nice, the VT-1 is in the same size box as the regular non-super VF-1s ^_^ Can't wait to get mine after I go home from vacation.

I might have to get a normal TV fast pack set at some pont, but I've already got a strike pack, plus my M&M booster sets, so that's enough for the time being.. plus, I generally prefer plain fighter mode. I might get a cannon fodder next.. but I need to ease up for a while. :lol: Plus, I need to save up for the M&M VF-22s and VF-11C... and hope they go on sale.. hmmm...

Maybe if the sale at hlj keeps going, I'll get something smaller first... and I don't have a cannon fodder yet.. grr.

I got my 1/60 VF-0A just before Christmas exodus (Thank god!), I'm waiting on the last three SDF Macross DVD's. So Far my VF-0 is wonderful, I only wish I hadn't had to leave it at the barracks. My packages will be waiting at the post office when I get back to base.

Perfect Christmas i guess.. packages 4/5 came in on the 23 and the last one came on the 24th

Mac Stuff:

1x 1/1 Max Helmet

1x 1/1 Roy Helmet

1x Battle Pod

1x Set of Macross Original Illustrations

1x 1/60 Miria Rau

1x 1/60 Tomahawk Weathered Ver.

1x 1/60 YF19 Bird of Prey

1x 1/5000 SDF Movie Color

1x 1/48 VF1A Brownie

1x 1/48 Hayao Kakizaki TV Lmt Version

1x 1/60 VF22S

4x Revoltech Battle Pods #51

1x Revoltech VF1J Hikaru

1x Revoltech VF1S Roy

1x Revoltech VF1A Hik

1x Revoltech VF1J Max

1x Revoltech VF1J Miria

1x Model Graphix 7/2004 Issue

1x Macross Ace Vol3

Non Mac Stuff:

1x 1/8 Bleach Matsumoto

1x Revoltech Cybertron White Convoy

1x Revoltech Ingram 1

1x Revoltech Ingram 2

2x Revoltech Ingram Movie Ver.

1x Revoltech Type Zero

1x Revoltech Griffon

1x Revoltech Griffon w/ Aqua Unit

1x Revoltech Brocken

1x Revoltech Helldiver

1x Gantz Reika figure

1x Red Miria HG figure

1x Black Miria HG figure

1x 1/8 Supaso Valentine figure with headphones (Orchid Seed)

1x 1/6 Yamashita season and character series Vol.1 canal figure

1x 1/8 Amaha Masare Witchblade figure

1x 1/7 Hustler Sweet Body figure

1x 1/8 Capcomaniax Ninja Girl figure

Pretty cool =)

Well my wife is getting me the VF-0A and a the Ghost from HLJ, I placed it on order today so hopefully I get it on the 31st. Well, after OD switched to their "new" system somehow my account hasn't been transfered to said system, however the old site is still up and I'm still logged in, I hope I get my strike parts and VF1J GPB that's already paid for...I don't expect a prompt response to my message I sent them too.